2

Jungkook has left the classroom in a hurry and headed towards the bleachers.
When he arrived he noticed that it was empty. He put his bag down and took his book out of his bag to read and wait. Jungkook didn't know how much time had passed but saw two feet approach him.

"Well, hello there Kookie~" Jungkook blushed at that nickname and looked up. Taehyung was in front of him looking hawt as fuck.

"H-hey Taehyung. Wh-y did you c-call me h-ere?"

"Well it appears that you read the note, as you are here, so, I want to know more about you."

"Wh-y?"

"You Intruiege me. There's something about you, so I wanna know you more."

"O-h.."

"Can I have your number?"

"U-uh ye-ah, s-sure. It's **********."

"Thanks cutie." Taehyung had said. He walked away, looking at his phone. Jungkook felt his face heat up. What was that wolf doing to him.

*time skip coz why not*

Jungkook walked back to the dorms and opened the door to his dorm room. He was shocked to find Jimin on the couch with the cat hybrid from earlier that day.

"Jungkook, close the door, you're letting all the cold air out." Jimin whined from the couch.

"Oh, s-sorry."

"Kook, come sit down with us." Jungkook say down next to Jimin, the cat hybrid on the other side. "Kook, you remember Yoongi hyung, right?"

"Ye-ah.." Jungkook gave a small wave to Yoongi's direction. "Nice to meet you again Yoongi hyung." Jungkook smiled showing his cute bunny teeth. Yoongi smiled as well, showing his cat fangs.
Jimin just smiled at this exchange.

"So what movie are you guys watching?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"We're watching 'Zootopia'. Yoongi hyung hasn't seen it yet." Jungkook just gaped at Yoongi.

"How have you not seen it!? I came out 2 years ago."

"I don't know, I'm just not that much of a fan."

"Well I am joining you now to make sure you watch! I'll get popcorn."

*time skip to credits*

"How's that for Disney, hyung?"

"Yeah, it was ok." Yoongi's eyes turned to slits, like a cats, and turned back. Jungkook noticed it but decided to ignore it.

*dING*
Jungkook got a notification and opened his phone. Gasping, he read the text.

Taehyung
Hey there hotshot

Me
Hi Taehyungie
What's up?

Taehyung
I have a question for you

Me
Umm.. Sure?

Taehyung
So, I just wanted to know
How come you hide your hybrid?

Me
I- well... um... I don't really.. want to tell you......

Taehyung
Oh, well, I'm sorry I asked. You can tell when you feel like it.
But I do have another question

Me
Ok?

Taehyung
Are you free tomorrow?