11

"Shut up you stupid bunny!" One of the wolves in the room shouted. Jungkook whimpered. It had been a week. They had occasionally given him food, but it wasn't enough.

The wolves spoke to him sometimes. It was lonely though, he missed Taehyung so much. Jungkook had been having reacuring dreams about the night he met Jimin. The night his family died.

Not many people knew this, but bunnies are like wolves too. The only difference, size. Jungkook happened to be an Omega bunny. They were rare. In fact, any Omega of any species was rare.

The wolves were laughing. A knock on the large, metallic door was heard and some mumbling when opened. Jungkook sat, sulking in the corner, with his head buried in his knees, well, trying to. He heard some painful howls from the door and wondered what was going on. Jungkook lifted his head to meet eyes with a beautiful wolf. The blackest fur ever with the softest touch. 

Before Jungkook could say anything, the wolf transformed into Taehyung

Before Jungkook could say anything, the wolf transformed into Taehyung. A naked Taehyung.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung stood at once. He seemed a bit weakened. A few bite and scratch marks decorated his body in a morbid fashion.

"T-Taehyung.. how did you find me?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with scared, hopeful eyes. It was hard for Taehyung not to fall in love all over again. 

"I had a hunch that the car that had been following us belonged to my uncle. I followed my hunch and went to my old den, here, then smelt your scent." Taehyung hugged Jungkook as tightly as he dared to. "I'll never let you out of my sight again!"

Jungkook smiled softly and snuggled up to Taehyung. "Let's get out of here." 

*time skip coz that's boring*

Taehyung and Jungkook had made it back to their apartment. As soon as Taehyung made Jungkook some food, they sat on the couch enjoying eachothers company. 

"Taehyung.."

"Hmm?"

"But how did you get past the other wolves?" 

"We had an entire plan worked out. It just took around a week to get it right."Taehyung chuckled at their own attempt at cooperation.

*Flashback*

"No! We can't do that! Jungkook wouldn't be held in there."

"Just because you grew up there does not mean you get to order us all around!" 

"FYI Jin, it does. So sit down and listen!"

"How dare you-" 

"Jin, please cooperate, he knows the place better than any of us, and Taehyung, stop telling my boyfriend what to do." Namjoon yelled at everyone. He was keeping the gang at bay while they planned how to save Jungkook.

*time skip*

"Ok, Jimin, Yoongi and Beomgyu, you need to try and get us in. Hoseok and Jin will go with Beomgyu. Namjoon, Taehyun, Yeonjun and Soobin will go with Jimin and Kai and I will go with Yoongi. OK, go!" They all went there seperate ways after Taehyung gave the instructions. Taehyung, Kai and Yoongi went through the side door on the building that most likely kept Jungkook. 

"Yoongi, see if you can pick the lock." Yoongi nodded and used cat claws that sprouted from his skin. He concentrated as the door opened with a click. "Good job." They ran inside and not to there surprise, seven wolves were standing there. 

Taehyung recognised them. They used to all play with each other when they were younger. 

In there way stood: Hwang Hyunjin, Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Yang Jeongin, Han Jisung and Kim Seungmin. 

"Welcome back, Taehyung." Seungmin sneered. Taehyung growled under his breath. Taehyung looked beside him seeing whether Yoongi and Kai were ready to face eight wolves. They were. 

Yoongi and Kai were still fighting when Taehuung took this opportunity to slip by and find Jungkook, which he did. 

*End Flashback*

"Did they make it out?!" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, they texted me, and I told them that I got you home." Jungkook relaxed and leant more into Taehyung. 

Taehyung just smiled at Jungkook before leaning down towards his neck. "Hey Kookie~ let's-"

"Bitch no! I'm still pregnant and I want these babies to be healthy." Jungkook said, smacking Taehyung in the face. Taehyung just chuckled and kissedhim softly. 

*Later that night*

"NO!! No please don't!!!" Jungkook cried. He had woken up Taehyung sleeping next to him.

"Jungkook! Wake up. You have towake up!" Taehyung tried to shake Jungkook awake, succeeding and hugging him closely as he cried it out. "What happened?"

Jungkook bit his lip. 

"Jungkook, please tell me." 

"It- it's about a few months ago. That thing I nearly told you while drunk..." Taehyung let go of Jungkook. "W-well, as you know, my parents died, as well as my whole family." Taehyung nodded. "Your family killed mine. When you were younger, you killed my mother." Taehyung strared blankly towards Jungkook.

"What?"

"Taehyung.. Do remember when you were younger that you killed a woman and there was a bunny that ran away." Taehyung nodded slowly. "i-i was hat bunny. The woman, my mother." Jungkook burst into tears again, Taehyung hugging him closely again. They stayed like that for a few minutes till Jungkook calmed down and fell asleep in his arms. Taehyung chuckled. He was so cute. Taehyung then laid down with Jungkook resting on Taehyung's side, head apon shoulders. 

They fell asleep like that. 

*time skip* 

The next few weeknights were the same. Jungkook would get night terrors and would cry until he fell asleep again. The days, however, were different. The gang came over all the time, Yoongi and Jimin slept in the apartment again. Jin and Namjoon slept on the couch. Jin refused to leave Jungkook. 

"Jin-hyung, you don't have to stay with us."

"Jungkook, I do. Clearly Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung can't protect you." Each of them growled at this statement, gathering around around Jin and Jungkook. 

"All I'm saying is that I'm worried about you. Who knows if they come back again." Jin said, hugging Jungkook protectivly. 

The next few days were all spent together keeping JUngkook safe, he was starting to get really sick of it. He needee to get out, but he knew that the other wolves were still out there looking for him. But he still needed to get out. 

Word count: 1039