7

"So you say you've been vomiting for a whole week now?" The doctor asked. Kookie and Taehyung had gone to the doctors the next morning for a check up. 

"Yes. Every morning and occasionally during the day." Jungkook answered. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were worried. No one vomited that much. Right?

"Well I'll see what I can do. Come back tomorrow for the results." The doctor ushered they wolf and bunny hybrid out of his office and started testing the small sample Kookie had given him. 

"I don't know if I can wait a whole day Taehyungie.." Jungkook whined, his ears drooping. Because of the sickness, Jungkook didn't have too much control over his ears. He couldn't hide them now, nor could he hide his scent, which drove Taehyung mad somtimes. Everyone else had noticed as well. Jimin especially. Jimin noriced how Jungkook was being more open about his hybrid self, not knowing that Kookie had no control over it. 

"Kookie!" Taehyung grimaced at the nickname given to Jungkook by Jimin. "Taehyung, don't you look at me like that, I've known him way longer than you so I have the right to call him that." 

"But you're not dating him, are you? You're dating Yoongi. So paws off, fox!" Jimin growled and during there little argument, neither had noticed that Jungkook had rushed off to the bathroom until they heard him throw up. 

"Kookie?! Are you alright?" Taehyung knelt besides Jungkook.

"Yeah, I just really don't want to wait till tomorow for the results-"

"What results? Where did you two go today?" Jimin questioned. Curiousity getting the best of him. 

"If you have to know. We went to the doctor to see what's wrong with Jungkookie-ah."

"Seriously, how could you not figure it out yourselves? It's so obvious that Kookie's pregnant." Taehyung and Jungkook just stared at Jimin. 

"What?" Jungkook asked. 

"Kookie. You. Are. Pregnant."

"No he's not." Taehyung spoke.

"And who are you to decide for Jungkook if he's pregnant or not."

"But boys can't get pregnant." Jungkook spoke absentmindedly. Taehyung nodding in agreement. 

"Fine, suit yourself. Don't listen to me. Just let me be there when you get the news so I can say'I told you so'." Jimin teased. Taehyung glared at Jimin. Taehyung wanted to deny it so much that he hoped Jungkook was pregnant. He knew wasn't ready for this but he still wanted it. Jimin had walked off to the kitchen to get a snack. 

For the entire day, Jungkook kept trying to deny it. It didn't help that Jimin had opened his eyes to all the signs of him being pregnant. The eating more than usual, the tiredness, the nauseness and the occasional fainting. 

At last the next day came and Jungkook was ready to go. Taehyung was nervous. Jungkook was too, don't get him wrong, he just wanted to get the confusion over with. There had to be a logical explanation for all this. Guys can't get pregnant. They made it to the doctors and signed in at reception.

"Jeon Jungkook, they're ready for you." He jumped up and made his way to the office. 

"Mr Jeon, thank you for coming back. I have your results."

"What is it? What's the sickness??" Jungkook couldn't sit still. He was fidgetty. He needed to know whether Jimin was right or if he was just being silly. 

"You're pregnant." 

"What?" Jungkook couldn't believe it. Jimin was right. He.. was pregnant. 

"I know it's very hard to believe Mr Jeon, you're probably thinking that 'guys can't get pregnant' but it is indeed very possible. As a doctor it's quite shocking how common it is. Especially in Bunny's. Jungkook was only hearing bits of what the doctor was saying. He was in too much shock he didn't know what was happening. The last thing he knew was falling off of the chair in front of the desk into someone's arms.

"Oh, you're awake." Jungkook blinked. He didn't know where he was. The small fox hybrid in front of him. "Are you ok? You passed out in the doorway." The small fox gave him a cute eye smile. 

"Y-yeah, I'm-I'm ok. Sorry." Jungkook mumbled into the blanket that covered him.

"Don't apologize. I'm Jimin, what's your name?" The fox extended his hand in a friendly manner. 

"I'm J-Jungkook." Jungkook took Jimin's hand, being a bit more open. He felt like he could trust Jimin. 

"What were you running from anyway?" Jimin questioned. 

"I was running away from this pack of wolf hybrids that killed my entire family." Jungkook's ears lowered to cover his face. 

"Killed your entire family?!" Jungkook nodded. "Well you can stay with my family. They won't mind, I'll have a brother around the house. How old are you anyway?"

"I'm six." Jungkook answered. 

"I'm eight. You can stay in my room, ok Jungkook? Jungkook.."

"Jungkook..jungkook.."

"Jungkook!!!" Jungkook sat up in a rush. His head felt dizzy and he looked around the room. He was in the doctors office. 

"Did I pass out?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes, and you're going to want to not do that a lot if you want the baby to be healthy. I've told your boyfriend all the other details that you need to know. Take these once a day to ease the pain." The doctor handed Jungkook a bag and returned to his desk as Jungkook and Taehyung left the room. 

"So you're really pregnant." Taehyung was the first to speak during the ride home. 

"Yes. And it's all your fault!" Jungkook yelled.

"My fault? How?" 

"Oh, really! How?! Who wouldn't wear a fucking condom every time they tried to fuck me!" 

"Kookie, stop yelling. And I never thought that a condom was neccesary. I didn't know guys could get pregnant, let alone bunny guys." 

"Well they fucking can!" Jungkook had his arms crossed and was facing the front with a cute scowl. 

They drove the rest of the way in silence and went straight to their room, thankful that Jimin wasn't waiting for them. As soon as they went into Jungkook's bedroom, Jungkook fell asleep on the bed. Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness and made sure he was under the covers. He needed the rest. 

Word count: 1033