1

Jungkook woke up to the sound of an alarm

Jungkook woke up to the sound of an alarm. He hated Mondays. He just wanted to sleep in. He was going to skip the first day back at school until he heard his roommate Park Jimin came storming through his door. Jimin was often a night owl, so seeing him awake early on a school day was surprising.

"Jimin, what the fuck. I'm trying to sleep."

"Oh no you're not! Get the hell up and outta bed before I drag you!"

"Jesus, Ok, Ok, I'm up! What are you doing up so early on a Monday anyway?" Jungkook got up and made his way towards the bathroom.

"Are you serious? Tell me you haven't heard?" Jimin was deadpanned, staring at Jungkook. Jungkook turned back, a confused face spread among his features.

"Heard what?"

"Omg, you need to get out more." Jungkook just rolled his eyes at this statement. "New students are enrolling at the college, and some of them are pretty hot, if you know what I mean." Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at this. Jimin was usually like this. It was in his nature as a fox hybrid. Jungkook however was a bunny. He often got scared by few things. It took a while to get used to Jimin when they first met.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Jin told me. One of the people enrolling happens to be his boyfriend. Lucky son of a bitch."

"Oh, poor lonely, single Jimin."
Jungkook giggled and finished getting ready for school.

*time skip*

"So Jimin, do you know who is enrolling?"
Jungkook asked. His curiosity had grown the more he thought about it.

"No, I just know that there are 2 wolf Hybrids." Jungkook shuddered at that. He hated wolves. They were always so territorial and scary.

*time skip again because I'm lazy :P*

Jungkook took his seat at his classroom and looked out the window. The classroom was rather empty, discarding the three people grouped around one desk. Jungkook hadn't noticed that the classroom had begun filling up until the teacher had walked in to begin the lesson.
It wasn't until the teacher had called upon them to introduce them that Jungkook noticed a stranger had been sitting next to him. He had hair that was nearly black. Wearing all black clothing. Jungkook didn't know what hybrid he was as he was hiding his features, but it sure held an intimidating aura.