9

"Um, Kai, you do realise he's PREGNANT!? Right?" Jin reminded him.

"Oh yeah.. scratch that dare, um, just choose anyone around the circle and put their hair in a random style." Jungkook grinned and sat up to head to his victim. 

Jimin.

Jungkook got a hair tie and waddled to Jimin on his knees, not bothering to stand. He grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair and tied it at the front. 

"Aww Jiminie, you look so pretty now

"Aww Jiminie, you look so pretty now." Jungkook gushed. Jimin just glared softly at him. Yoongi then got his phone out and took a picture.

"Yah! Hyung, delete that!" Jimin tried to grab Yoongi's phone.

"Not before I make it my lockscreen!!" Yoongi giggled. He giggled. 

"Jungkook, it's your turn." Namjoon reminded him.

"Aish, alright, alright." He sat back down and spun the bottle, it landing on Namjoon. "Truth or dare hyung?" Jungkook asked. 

"Dare, truths are too easy."

"I dare you to change into the outfit that I'm going to give you for the rest of the night." Jungkook had an snall evil grin plastered across his face. 

"Fine, I agree to your terms. What do I have to wear?" Namjoon asked.

"Hold on.." Jungkook quickly jumped up and came back with something in a plastic bag. "This."

Namjoon took the bag and looked inside. "Oh hell no. I am not wearing this." 

"Hyung, you did agree to his terms." Hoseok argued. 

"Ugh fine. I'll be back." Namjoon left with the bag to get changed and came back. Everyone was laughing on the ground. Jungkook had given Namjoon a sailor moon costume. 

"Sailor Moon who? I only know Sailor Joon!" Taehyung managed to word through his histeric laughing

"Just you wait Tae, I'll get you back for calling me that!" Namjoon galred at Taehyung laughing on the ground, holding his stomach.