8

It had been a few weeks now since Jungkook found out. His mood swings were getting worse. Jimin kept teasing Jungkook and Taehyung about it. The guys were planning on coming over again, Taehyung and Jungkook were going to tell them. Yoongi knew, but didn't care all that much. 

It was 6:57 when rapid bangingon the door was heard. 

"Open. The. Door. Jeon. Jungkook!" Muffled yelling from Jin was heard as well. 

"Hyung, can you open the door please." Jungkook asked Taehyung. His ears fell cutely on the side of his head. "Jinnie-hyung is scary."

"And you think he doesn't scare me! He's frightening!!" Taehyung retaliated. 

"I can hear you arguing!! Open up!" Jin was now struggling to open the doorknob.

"Oh for christs sake. I'll open it." Jimin sighed, getting up to open the door. He held the door open with a smug look as Jin burst in. 

"Ok! First, to the bitch that knocked up my son-" 

"I'm not-" Jungkook was going to but in.

"Don't interrupt me child. I am pissed off!!" Jin's face was red now. 

"Jin! What happened? You weren't at your dor- what's happening?" Namjoon had walked in with Taehyun and Hoseok by his side. Yoongi was setting up the Xbox at the TV. 

"This bitch got my child pregnant!" Jin's face was still red and his expression menacing. 

"Wait- What?!!Jungkook is pregnant?" Hoseok half screamed. Jungkook just deadpanned. 

"How is he pregnant though, I didn't that was possible." Taehyun spoke with curiousity. 

"Heyo!! We're here!" Kai yelled, arriving with Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu. "Wow, who killed the mood?" 

"Jungkook's pregnant, Jin is pissed and Hoseok just found out with a loud reaction. Who wants to play Xbox" Yoongi spoke. 

After everyone settled down and Yoongi and Kai were playing Fortnite and the last drops of the third bottle of wine were gone, Jin decided that they should play a game.

"We just need figure out which-" Jin got cut off

"Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare!" Soobin playfully shouted. They all murmered in agreement. Jungkook suddenly getting the urge to giggle while cuddling with Taehyung. 

"We can use one of the empty bottles to decide who asks who." Beomgyu suggested. They got the bottele and all sat in a circle. "I'll go first?" Beomgyu said, more like a question. Everyone else just agreed.

Beomgyu spun the bottle and it landed on Taehyung. 

"Truth or Dare hyung?" he asked.

"Hmm, gimme a dare. A hard one!" Taehyung challenged.

"I dare you to take a body shot off of Jungkook." The rest of the group laughed or gasped. Beomgyu wore a smuggish look. 

Taehyung only shrugged and got up coming back with a huge bottle of gin, salt and a lemon. "Kookie, take your shirt off and lie down." Kookie, a bit confused and spacy, took his shirt off and laid down next to the couch a bit further back. Taehyung tried not to drool at his prominent muscles that could so clearly be seen.

Taehyung knelt down besides a horizontal Jungkook and poured a bit of gin into the cup that he already had, poured a bit of salt across Jungkook's stomach and put the lemon in Kookie's mouth. He took the shot and licked the salt off of Jungkook's body before taking the lemon from Kookie's mouth with his teeth. 

"There, done. That wasn't hard at all." Taehyung exclaimed. He looked at Jungkook putting his shirt back on with a prominent blush apon his face. "You enjoyed that didn't you Kookie.~" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, making his blush go a deeper shade of red. 

"Ok, my turn." Taehyung took the bottle in the middle of the circle and gave it a spin before it landed on Yeonjun. 

"Yeonjun, truth or dare." Taehyung asked.

"Dare." Yeonjun was ready, he didn't feel ready, but he knew he was.

"I dare you to... I don't know.. kiss Beomgyu  or something." Taehyung shrugged, not knowing what else to dare him to do. 

"Ok." Yeonjun shrugged and faced Beomgyu, who was sitting next to him. Yeonjun took Beomgyu's face in his hands, carressing his cheeks softly before softly placing his lips upon the youngers. They pulled apart and smiled. Yeonjun's hand left Beomgyu's face to hold his hand. 

Yeonjun spun the bottle and this time it landed on Soobin. He asked the question and Soobin chose truth. 

"Do you really hate mint chocolate?" 

"Yes! It's like toothpaste with chocolate. If you want the chocolate and minty flavour, put toothpaste on your chocolate." Soobin crossed his arms and leant against the furnature that was behind him. Hueningkai moved closer to Soobin and pecked his cheek while rubbing his hand to sooth him. 

"Your turn, Soobin." Kai told him. Soobin spun the bottle and it landed on Jimin.

"Truth or Dare."

Let's keep this interesting. Dare." Jimin boldly crossed his arms, game face on. 

"I agree, let's keep this interesting, Im'ma add other people. You, Jungkook, Kai, Beomgyu and Hoseok have to dance to 'Rookie' by Red Velvet." The five of them gaped at Soobin. 

"Why do the rest of us have to do that as well." Beomgyu whined. 

"Just 'cause, now dance."

The five mentioned got up and got into places. 

*for those who don't know the dance*

Once they finished they lay on the ground panting. Jungkook collapsed onto Taehyung's lap. 

"You seriously danced pretty well for carrying a literal hman inside you, need I remind you." Taehyung whispered into his ear. Taehyung had to admit, seeing Jungkook panting like that gave him such a rush. 

"Jimin, it's your turn." Yoongi reminded him. Jimin nodded, grabbing the bottle and giving it a spin. 

"Truth or dare...." Jimin began as it was spinning. "Kai." Kai looked up as a sign that he was listening. "I dare you to give Soobin a lap dance."

"Jimin!" Jin scolded. 

"It's payback to Soobin for making me dance after like seven glasses of moscato." Jin nodded in understanding, snuggling closerto Namjoon. Kai positioned himself apon Soobin's lap, getting ready. As he started grinding on Soobin, music could be heard. Everyone looked at the source of the music seeing Taehyung holding his phone.

"What, every dance needs music and I'm not going to listen to Soobin moaning." 

As the music played, which was Cypher 3, Kai completed the dare. 

After the dare, Kai spun the bottle, it landing on Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, truth or dare?" Kai asked, grinning. 

"Dare. I'm not scared."

"I dare you to try and get drunk."

A/N: so Kookie's pregnant.. :3 Who saw that coming

Word count: 1102