Brits take Florida

((( Alfie's POV )))

"Whats up guys" i spoke into my camera "we have just arrived in FLORIDA FOR PLAYLIST LIVE AND WE'RE REALLY EXCITED, ARENT WE LICCLE ONE". "yeah and tired" squeaked zoe with a wee giggle. "also we are here with joseph suggary". "that is not our surname alfie" said joe. "shhh yeah it is and we are also with Jim,Tanya,Marcus,Niomi,Louise,Matt, my girlfriend Darcy". "heyy, i thought i was your girlfriend" said Caspar. "stop interupting me" i said jokingly "and my other girlfriend Caspar" i continued into the camera  " and Dan and Phil and for the first time Gabby". "ARE YOU ALL EXCITED" i screamed earning a dirty look from our driver. "YES" they all screamed back similtaniously and i switched my camera off. I'm so excited to meet up with the rest of the British gang and all our other youtube friends from all over the world and of course all my subscribers, even through all the hate that was going on last year they're still the greatest! i thought about this untill i couldnt keep my eyes open from jetlag and fell asleep for the rest of the drive.

((( Zoe's POV )))

"wake up Alfie" i whispered into his ear, whipping out my camera to film him waking up "Alfie we're here" i giggled watching him stir. This had been the greatest long distance plane trip i think i've ever had. I didn't panick once, Jetlag hasn't affected me yet and usually it does immediantly, i'm with all my bestfriends and im just having a generally happy year. "Alfalfa, get up" i raised my voice to more than just a whisper and he blinked his eyes a few times before opening them and seeing my camera. "heyy" he said "don't film me , i just woke up". i just giggled and kept filming. "LOOK IT'S DISNEY LAND" squealed Louise like an excited child and we all turned our heads to look. "look Darcy, that's where all the princesses live" i said. "Even Elsa and Ana" she asked me. " Yep" i answered "we can go and visit them if you are a good girl for mummy and daddy" i said, bribbing the little girl. " i promise" she answered earning a laugh from everyone in the car. " Very good, you'll have to be cutie pie" said Louise. "but spiderman doesn't live there" said matt pretending to sulk and everyone laughed. This is going to be a really great holiday, i think so at least.

((( Joe's POV )))

The whole entire car ride to the hotel, i kept stealing glances at Gabby. We've been together since new years eve but we haven't told our subscribers yet, it's our little secret, well our friends and family know but you know what i mean. She catches me staring and chucks me a cheesy grin and i can't help but widen the grin that already adorned my face. Love you she mouthed at me from across the car, Love you more i mouthed back and she blushed, making my insides feel that crazy, weird feeling that no one ever tells you about, it just happens. " What about me Joe" whined Caspar " you love me". " Not as much as i love Gabby " i said loud enough for the whole car to hear causing Gab to blush even more. "Nawww" said Tanya, Zoe, Niomi and Louise. " Ohhhh Joseph's in love" said  Marcus. "Gabby and Joe sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g " teased Jim. "Shut up" i groaned as i turned towards the window in hope that no one would see the blush growing on my cheeks.

((( Jim's POV ))

We were finally in Florida for playlist and i couldn't be more excited, not just about playlist but also big suprise i have to keep a secret untill the last day, the anticiation is killing me already. The whole car ride we were teasing Gabby and Joe. They're so adorable. This makes me think of when tanya and i first started going out. As i protectively placed my hand on Tan's knee and smiled to myself i thought about our secret, it made me so happy. I was snapped out of my daze by Dan screaching " look,look we're here". "Hey i see Tyler" added phil.As we got out of the car Tyler and Troye came rushing over enveloping us all into hugs. "Hey Y'all" said Tyler. "We are just headed to the night before playlist party down the road once you've all settled in you should come down and hang out, everyone will be there" said troye in his adorable australian accent.  " yeah, we will meet up with you guys in a bit" Caspar answered on behalf of the group and With that we all grabbed our cases and wandered into the hotel lobby to check in. I heaved mine and Tanya's cases up the stairs because the lift was conviniently out of order. Up in the hotel Tan immediantly collapsed onto the bed, it was understandable, she needs her sleep before playlist starts tomorow. So i decided against going to the party and layed down next to her, excited for the day ahead of me.

A/N

hey guys! this is the first chapter of my first fanfic. I'm not sure if i really like it yet or not but i'll see where it goes, gotta start somewhere hey?

feedback is much appreciated Xx