So everyone knows

((( Sarah's POV )))

I woke up and Hannah was still fast asleep, curled up like a little baby she looked adorable. It's  rarety that i see Hannah asleep - she always, literally always gets up early. I grabbed my phone to take a picture of this utterly adorable sleeping Han. I clicked the home button to see my screen filled with notifications from twitter. ' Naaaww swarto' 'swarto is real' ' @harto so you are dating swike!' - more tweets like this filled my screen. Wtf. I opened twitter and my feed was just tweets to Hannah and I, commenting on our relationship and links to a video. Shit, we've been outed. Hannah wanted to be careful. She wasn't ready for her subscribers to know about our relationship. She doesn't like her private life being on the internet. I clicked the link that had been included in all these tweets. PointlessBlogtv - Playlist 2015 Day One. oh my lord. Last night we were talking to Zoe and Alfie but i don't remember doing anything in their vlog that would out us. I watched the video intently. 12:36, Hannah and I making out in the background of Alfie taking to Louis at the party. I barely even remember this - we'd  had a few drinks at that stage. I hadn't even noticed that Han had woken up and was watching me, watch 12:36 - 12:39 over and over again. " You know, i don't think i even care. Maybe it's good that people know. They had speculations anywhere" she said. "Okay" i replied - real deep sarah, good job. We just stared into each others eyes untill we were interupted by both of our phones buzzing with text messsages from Grace.

GRACEANNEHELBIGISHOT ( Grace created her own contact in my phone, incase that wasn't already clear)  -  HANNAH, SARAH, MAMRIE. Chester and i are inviting everyone over to our hotel room to hangout cause people are getting a little suspicious cause we haven't been going to partys and shit. Come into our room right now. Also we've decided we dont care about hiding our relationship infront of youtube friends. COME NOW - THE WALLS ARE THIN I CAN HEAR Y'ALL WHISPERING !!!! p.s i need you guys to fill me in on stuff i missed at parties and shiz LOVE YOUR BUTTS !!!

((( Tanya's POV )))

 Jim and i had been awake for about fifteen minutes, just laying in bed when we both recieved texts from Grace Helbig asking us to come hang this morning in her room. We haven't really seen Grace much while we've been here. I think she's been sick or something so it'll be nice to hang out and chat and catch up.

Jim and i got ready, quickly showering and changing and walked throught the maze of hallways to find Grace. On the way we found Zalfie, Jabby , Louise and co, Phan, Caspar  and troyler all headed to Graces too. Niomi and Marcus were both really tired cause they stayed out partying till 4am so decided that it would probably be better if they didn't grace us with their presence. Wow have times changed since last year when joe and caspar and troye and tyler were usually the ones staying out till all hours - growing up are those boys. It was fairly silent untill Gabby asked " so are Grace and Chester together". We realized that none of us actually knew, we were all pretty positive but neither of them had actually said anything. Tyler broke the silence by saying " Pretty sure they were getting it on one time at Mamries but you didn't hear it from me"  we all giggled loudly and carried on with usual small talk.

We knocked on the door only to be greeted by a topless Chester. "you guys are early" he said blushing. I guess that answers all our questions about Grester. Mamrie, Hannah and Sarah were all already there, we joined them around the small kitchen table and just caught up which was really nice. " Imma use your restroom " Tyler said getting up and walking towards the bathroom " I apologise in advance" he said and we all erupted into giggles like a bunch of little kids. " So Hannah told me that you guys are both having babies " Grace said to Myself and Louise. "Yeah" we replied in sync. "Are you guys excited" Grace asked " Yes, definantly " Jim replied in a split second " So are we" Louise said " Just hopefully i don't almost die during childbirth this time" she continued " What, thats actually possible i thought that didn't happen anymore like cause we have hospitals and stuff" Grace said a little bit too concerned. Before anyone could respond to Grace or question the excessive amount of concern for someone who had kinda made it clear they didn't wanna have kids Tyler let out an excited shriek, Grace would be a cute mum though i thought to myself before i could react to Tylers shrieking. Grace rushed into the bathroom letting out a gasp clearly walking into a scene she didn't want to find.

A/N

sorry this part is short, i'm a little busy and next part probably wont be up untill sunday Xoxo