another surprise

About seven months after playlist

highly recommend you read at least the last two parts before reading this as it is a carry on

this is going to start in present time ( well of the story ) then go back to the night before

((( Zoe's POV )))

" So, well umm" i began speaking. Alfie picked up on my nerves and placed his hand in mine. " Alfie and i aren't only engaged, we are also having a baby" . . .

* Night before*

Alfie had taken me for a candlelight picnic on the beach this evening which is sweet of him but i think there might be something bothering him, something he wants to ask or tell me which makes me kinda anxious but the thing thats giving me even more anxiety right now is what i have to tell him

We finished our picnic and went for a stroll along the deserted pier. "Alf, there is something I need to tell you.' I whispered delicately "there something I need to tell, well ask you Zo." Alfie responded. "I'm pregnant" I blurted out while simultaneously Alfie got down on one knee " Zoe, I fell in love with you the day we started talking on DM and I fall more and more in love with you every single day and I want to be with you forever. Zoe Elizabeth Sugg will you marry me ? " His facial expression changed from nervous to excited as soon as he heard what I said . " Yes Alf',I will marry you" I responded tears streaming down my face. He grazed his lips upon mine slightly before looking me in the eyes and placing his hand on my belly " I love you, I love you both" he said confidently but softly and calmly.

* present day morning time ( based upon story time )
I can't wait to tell Louise when I get to get place I have to tell her right now ! I looked over to see alfie fast asleep. adorable. I grabbed my laptop off of my bed side table and turned it on and clicking on Louise's Skype ID. she picked up after two rings. " Hey Zoe, what's up? aren't you coming round in a few hours ? " Louise questioned confused as to why I was skypeing her just before I went round to her place for the day. " there's something I have to tell you and I couldn't wait." I responded. " Go on then " she said eagerly " Alfie proposed, I'm getting married ...

A/N
Hey guys!
And that concludes my parts about British youtubers!
But don't worry there will probably be about 2-3 more parts of this story but I'm moving on to American youtubers that I featured in this story
Stay tuned, hope you enjoyed xx