Baby Lila and a sparkly surprise

so this is set about seven months on from playlist ( if you have read the other parts of my story)

Jim and Tan's baby girl Lila is now one month old this section continues on sorta from the last part

Enjoy !!

(((  Tanya's POV  )))

" Morning Jim " i whispered in my groggy mornng voice, rolling over to see Jim nursing our baby girl in his arms. i couldn't help but release a little "naawww". It's been a month tomorow since Lila was born. Wow. That went insanely quick, i want her to stay this teeny tiny forever. My gaze fixed on Lila as she began to open her little hazel coloured eyes with a tiny yawn. I don't even know how Jim and I manage o create such a perfect human. Jim lifted one arm off of the baby, wrapping it around me. " How did you sleep" Jim asked not taking his eyes off his little girl as he spoke ( he is god damn adorable ) " Pretty good actually, i only had to feed her twice. I'm going over to Louise's today, Zoe's picking Lil and i up at half nine. what time is it now?" i asked " It's five minutes to nine" Jim said taking his gaze off the baby for just one second to glance at the clock on his bed side table. " SHIVERS, im going to be late. i'm not going to get ready in time" I had a slight freak out. Jim grabbed my hand and placed a light kiss on my lips " don't worry babe, i'll look after Lil you have a quick shower and get dressed, Zo wont mind if you're running five minutes late, more time she can hold Lil" he whisper in my ear reassuring me.

Just as i added the finishing touches to my make - up and stepped out of the bathroom there was a knock at the door. Perfect timing i thought to myself. I opened the door to a grinning Zoe and Alfie. Alfie pulled me in for a quick a hug and as i went to hug Zoe she dropped something out off her hand and bend down to pick it up. She did so in an exagerrated, kind of scene from a movie way. Not sure as to why she had down this i looke down to see what she had dropped only to see an ENGAGEMENT WRING adorning her left ring finger. I squealed so loudly Jim came rushing in as fast as he could, Lila in tow. "OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE" i squealed. Zoe just nodded unable to take the smile off her face. Jim finally noticed and brought the two of them and Lila and me into a huge hug only to be broken by Lila's tiny little cry. "Congratulations guys, i'm so happy for you " i said in tears " we are so proud of you guys, we can't wait. I'm so excited" Jim added trying to 'be a man' but i could tell he was fighting back tears.

* Driving to Louise's *

So we were in the car Lila and i in the back and Zoe and Alfie in the front. Jim stayed home so he could get a chance to film and edit some videos. I found myself sitting there unable to wipe the smile off my face because i was just so happy about Zoe and Alfie getting married and having my new baby girl and Louise having her new baby girl just life in general i guess. Zoe told me on the way that Louise already knew as she had skyped her just before she came over to mine this morning.

*later that night at Louise's*

So the day had been spent with fun and happy tears and some video filming. Now sat on the floor of Louise's livingroom eating dominos Pizza with matt who had come home from work and Jim who had driven down to join us and obvously Zoe, Alfie, Darcy and the babies. We were sat around babies both asleep just chatting and laughing when Zoe glanced at Alfie and he nodded. Zoe began speaking " so....

A/N

hey guys !

finished another part, woo yeah

the next part is gonna be mainly focused on Zalfie from Zoe's POV so stay tuned for that

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote or comment or whatever it is you do Xx