ⓢⓞⓤⓡ ツ

the art style is so unique i love it !
art by: @kokoacat on instagram

Prompt: Darryl is mean to Zak because of a big troll he did. Also cuz the last episode title is sweet and I'm like SWEET AND "SOUR"
——————

A day ago, Zak did a troll on Darryl. Unlike his other ones, where it rarely had any consequences after and was just a funny joke, Zak completely destroyed Darryl's server and couldn't remember the password that he made to get into the backup server files. So, Zak is now currently in front of his door and brought flowers to apologize.

Zak's POV
I took a deep breath. I took a step forward and knocked on Darryl's door. I was afraid of what he would say. I heard some footsteps and then the door swung open but Darryl kept a hold on it.

Third Person's POV
"Z-Zak?" Darryl's face was confused as he saw the flowers but that soon turned into anger when he realized why he was here.

Right after, Darryl slammed the door shut but luckily Zak caught it before he did.

"Let go." Darryl spoke as Zak used his strength to keep it open.

"No! I need you to listen to me!" Now Zak used his foot to make sure the door wouldn't close.

"I don't want to listen to you!" Darryl cried out in response.

"Please jus-" Zak tried to speak but was soon cut off, as Darryl finally released the door,

"you ruin my server and you expect me to forgive you?!" Darryl looked to the flowers, "and why did you bring flowers?! I'm not a girl!"

"I-" Zak's eyes were watering but soon spoke softly, "okay just please listen to me for a minute, just a minute, that's all I need."

Darryl eyed Zak before replying, "Ugh oh my goodness, fine, come in."

Zak quickly walked in as Darryl closed the door and sighed.

"Okay. One minute. Go." Darryl spoke sternly, leaning against the door.

Zak stared at him for a few seconds before speaking, "Ok. Look I know this looks really bad on my part, but I seriously did not mean to forget the password. I'm sorry." He continued,

"I'm so sorry. I'm honestly such a terrible friend but I still want to be friends with you. I like you, and I don't want to lose you. You're so precious to me. Please just forgive me this one time. I promise I'll find a way to fix it all." Zak seemed like he was on the verge of crying.

Darryl seemed like that too, but soon, he takes a couple small steps towards Zak and embraces him tightly. Zak quickly returned the favor.

"Y-you forgive me?" Zak had tears coming out of his eyes and landing on Darryl's shoulder.

"I can't stay mad at you, Zak." Darryl sighed.

"Thank you so much." Zak tightened the hug, making it hard for Darryl to breath.

"S-stop you're suffocating me, muffin."

Zak quickly pulls away and giggles to himself but mumbles, "sorry..."

Darryl chuckled and pointed to the flowers Zak was holding, "it's okay, are those flowers for me?"

"Y-yeah." Zak replied.

"You'd think I'd like flowers?"

"Well I've only ever had big arguments with girls and this is how I make it up." Zak explained.

"With your ex-girlfriends?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'll accept it." Darryl was about to take the flowers when Zak stopped his hand.

"Not yet."

"Not yet?"

"You need to give me a kiss."

"Wh- what no!" Darryl's face turned almost fully red.

"Just a little one." Zak smiled, "on the cheek."

"Ugghh fine!" Darryl moved over to Zak's and gave him a cheek kiss, until Zak moved his head, turning it into a mouth kiss. Darryl quickly moved back in shock.

"Zak!! Why would you do that?!"

Zak almost died of laughter, "Oh my god you're such a cutie."

Then, something seemed to click in Zak's mind. The trigger word was "cutie"

"W-wait..." Zak stopped laughing, "I REMEMBER!"

"What?" Darryl was lost.

"I REMEMBER THE PASSWORD!" Zak exclaimed.

"What is it??" Darryl quickly took out his phone to write it down.

"It's..." Zak giggled and blushed a little, "bbh is cutie."

——————
a/n: just some wholesome content for you !
I really liked how this one turned out.
I hope ya did too :)

any fan art/requests?? 🖼📝

vote if you liked it!
——————