notice!

Third Person's POV
"Zak, why does it seem like we keep meeting again and again, like episodes that don't relate to one another?" Darryl questioned, his voice almost echoing in the quiet room, only some brightness coming from the lights.

"That's because we are in a oneshots story."

"What?!" Darryl shrieked.

"Yeah, but we're going to be in a normal full story now."

"Oh. Really?" His voice lowered.

"Yeah."

Suddenly, the door opens, revealing a female stranger. Her hair is down and somewhat messy, and she has black glasses on. She is also pretty short for her age.

"Yep! Author here! Just wanted to let you know that I have a new story made! It's called Love and Above, basically it's a fluffy story about Zak and Darryl, but there's also a bit of conflict when Zak takes a troll a little bit too far, and when Darryl has something he's been keeping to himself for far too long. How do they resolve this? Will Darryl really forgive him? And, will Darryl reveal his long lasting secret? Find out in my newest story!" She explains in detail.

"Wait— Are you promoting your story right now?" Darryl asked her.

"Yes. Now, you guys kiss." She ordered.

"What- no!" Both of them exclaimed and blushed rapidly. All of a sudden, an unknown forced pushed them together, silencing them in a deep kiss.

"Okay, well, in all seriousness, I do have a new story. Please go check it out! It would mean a lot to me! Oh and, I don't know if I'll be continuing these oneshots, I haven't had much motivation, or honestly, time due to school and lots of stuff going on in my life. But, I do have a new found motivation for the newest story! So again, please go give it a read! Thanks for the support so far!" ❤️

P.S. this one was fun to write lol

ALSO

leave any requests here, my ideas have run out.
basically just give me a quick summary of what u want to happen :)