B - L - N - D---D - A - T - E

squish squishh
art by @celirxy on Instagram

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this episode BEFORE a6d's drama !!

Prompt: Darryl goes on a blind date, (do u get the word play in the title?) but his blind date seems to be too busy.

idea by @JesZKat
everyone say thanks for the idea
—————

Third Person's POV
Darryl sat in his seat, nervous about the blind date. For some reason, his date was quite late. He decided to message Vincent, who set it up for him.

Badboyhalo:
I don't know if I should do this >_>

a6d:
just trust me
he's busy but he'll be there

Badboyhalo:
Okay ಠ_ಠ
———

As Darryl waited in the cafe, Vincent could feel that something wasn't right, so he messaged his blind date.

———
a6d:
dude
why aren't u there yet
did u forget?

Technoblade:
i told you i wasn't going to go stupid
im going to plant potatoes today

a6d:
are u serious rn

Technoblade:
yea lol
goodluck tho

———

"Ah damn the baguettes.." Vincent thought for a while. Vincent did promise Darryl this one date in return for a favor. He had no other choice but to call up his other friend, Zak.

"Hey, what's up Vince?" Zak picked up.

"Ok.. I really need you to come and meet someone."

"Huh?"

"Please.. just do it."

"What the hell? Meet who..?"

"Uhh it's just this guy named Darryl. Look, it won't be much, just treat him to lunch. I sent you a picture of how he looks."

"Oh. He's kinda cut-" Zak stopped himself.

"He's what?"

"Oh uh, it's nothing." Zak thought that this would be a great opportunity to meet someone new, "It's just a lunch together right? Sure, I'll meet him."

"I sent you the address! Thank you..! I owe you one, or.. maybe not if it goes well."

"What do you mean?" Zak asked him.

"Just go!! He's waiting! Oh and- look good okay? Bye!" Vincent hung up.

Zak found himself slightly confused. But, Zak decided not to keep this person waiting. He quickly got off his bed and looked for a decent outfit. It was mostly monochrome with a casual flare to it.

He got to his car and quickly drove to the cafe. When he finally got there, he could immediately see Darryl sitting near the back.

"I wonder how he looks like..." Darryl twiddled his fingers.

"Hey.. are you- Darryl?" Zak came up to him, interrupting his thoughts.

"oOh! Yes- uh I am Darryl."

"Hi! I'm Zak." Zak sat down in the opposite seat, "Nice to meet you!"

"Aaah..." Darryl immediately started blushing from the view. "N-nice to meet you too."

"Well.. Let's eat!" Zak spoke in a friendly way, "Do you want anything?"

They both looked at their seperate menus and ordered once a waitress came to get their orders.

"So uh- tell me about you."

"Ah.. well I enjoy playing games, singing and walking my dog."

"Oh that's nice. I have a dog too."

"Really? Then maybe we could meet them up someday."

"Oh for sure." Zak smiled.

After a small chat together, they got to know each other better. Soon after, their food came.

"It looks delicious! Let's eat." Darryl was excited since he was hungry.

Zak smirked from how excited he was about food. Zak noticed that Darryl liked his noodles since he was eating it quickly, so Zak gave him some of his.

"Ahh.. ch-yu dun hev woo." (you don't have to)

"Hahah, I can't understand you. Also, you got a lil something." Zak reached out to Darryl's face and used his thumb to wipe off some sauce that was on the corner of his lips.

In an instant, Darryl could feel butterflies in his stomach along with his face warming up. Soon enough, they finished their food, and Zak had walked Darryl to his car.

"It was really nice to meet you." Zak commented.

"Ah, likewise." Darryl readjusted his glasses, smiling at Zak. They both stared at each other for a moment. It seemed as if they were both longing for something and Darryl could feel it.

In a swift motion, Darryl kissed Zak on the cheek, making him jump slightly. Zak was  immediately speechless and flustered in the moment.

"C-can I see you again?"

Before Zak answered, he gave Darryl a quick peck on the lips. "Definitely."

—————
a/n: techno really be standing up a date to win potato wars lmaooooo

thanks for reading, like if u enjoyed~!