⇝𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤⇜

why is this the most cutest thing ever omg
art by @cakee_flakee on Instagram

Prompt: genie au lmao.
—————
Third person's POV

"Come get your vases, 70% off only today!" A man shouted. Darryl, being curious as he is, he came over to check it out.

"Good morning sir! We have a variety of vases you can choose from!"

"I don't have flowers though." Darryl spoke to himself, but it was immediately heard by the seller.

"Oh you don't necessarily need flowers. They're just a great way to add a pop of color to your house." He tried to persuade him.

Darryl noticed his stall wasn't the most busiest and wanted to help him out in some way. "Okay, can I get this one then?" He decided to buy a small golden vase.

"Of course, that one is only $4!" Darryl handed him a $5 and told him to keep it. "Oh- thank you, have a great rest of your day, sir!"

~ later.. ~

Darryl had finally gotten home with a small vase in hand. He put it on the table and quickly noticed it was dusty. He grabbed a cloth nearby and was wiping it when suddenly, the vase started shaking rapidly.

"What the-" Darryl slowly backed away from the vase. Not only did it shake, smoke started creeping out of the vase.

All of a sudden, a human like figure appeared in front of him. "Hi Darryl." He looked like any other human, if Darryl didn't know any better, that's what he'd think.

"W-who are you..?"

"Ah- I'm a genie, my name is Zak."

"A-a genie?! Isn't that supposed to be fictional?"

The genie just shrugged in response, "Anyway, you got two wishes."

"Wishes..?"

"Yeah, you can ask for anything you want." He stated, "well, with some exceptions."

"Wait- why do I get only two?"

"I don't know." Zak shrugged, "It's not like for storyline purposes or anything."

"Oh, do I have to use the wishes now?" He wondered.

"No, but I just want to get it over with." Zak told him.

"You're not gonna hurt me or anything right?"

"No no no, that goes against what I can do."

"What happens when I finish my wishes?"

"I'll go to another person, and I'll let them have two wishes."

"So you disappear?"

"Yep, pretty much." Zak responded, "You ask a lot of questions."

"Oh okay, do you want some cookies?" He opened what seemed to be a jar of cookies.

"Wait, you have two wishes, you can ask for anything.. anything in the world."

"Mm yeah, do you want a cookie? They're pretty good." He spoke before dropping a cookie in his mouth.

"I've never tried one." He confessed.

"Try it!" Darryl handed him a cookie, which he took.

"Okay.." He hesitantly took a bite of the cookie, and was pleasantly met with a delicious taste.

"Tasty right?"