29

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
you make my face red and my heart beat

AFTER REALIZING THAT because Hope was a tribrid, the only thing in existence that could get rid of Malivore, they all figured that she stayed in him long enough to become poison, and kill him

AFTER REALIZING THAT because Hope was a tribrid, the only thing in existence that could get rid of Malivore, they all figured that she stayed in him long enough to become poison, and kill him. Plus, it had been a few weeks since any mention of Malivore or monsters that shouldn't exist, so that concluded that Malivore was no longer.

Seeing as the school was no longer under any more threats, and that Ryan no longer has to deal with his terrible father, they all decided to go to the Grill to celebrate. Everyone included; Malia, Lizzie, Josie, Landon, Rafael, MG, Kaleb, Ryan, and Hope.

It was a big group, so when the residents of the town saw them come in, they were surprised, but knew not to mess with the Salvatore students.

"I am just so happy it's all over," Kaleb stated as he walked up and wrapped his arms around Malia and Lizzie who were holding hands.

"Me too," MG stated and then looked over at Hope with a smile. "Although, I'm going to miss Avenger Squad."

"Me too," the tribrid admitted as Ryan wrapped his arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to him. He kissed her temple, glancing at Landon who sighed with a frown. "Hey, Raf, how come Jed didn't join us?"

Rafael blushed lightly as he saw how everyone turned to him. "He, uh, he had other things to do today." He rubbed his neck sheepishly as he thought about how close him and Jed had gotten over the past few weeks.

Hope smiled and winked over in his direction before turning her attention to Landon who patted Raf on the back. "So, what about Alyssa, Landon?"

He looked up at her abruptly before quickly saying, "we're just friends." He then blushed as everyone scoffed. "I might've accident spilt my smoothie on her yesterday and she might've casted a spell on me that made me smell like farts all day."

Josie giggled and then covered her mouth. "Sorry, something got stuck in my throat," she lied which made everyone laugh loudly.

"Is there anyone special for you MG?" Lizzie asked as she turned around to face the boy who used to have a crush on her, but after she told him about how she felt towards him, she understood. He has been trying to move on from her, especially after seeing her together with Malia.

He shrugged and then glanced over at Kaleb with a sheepish look. "Only one girl but Kaleb isn't allowing it."

"Why?" Ryan asked as he twirled Hope around before sitting her down at a table which can sit eight people. And seeing as there is nine of them, Kaleb pulled up a seat to sit at the end.

MG simply said, "because she's Kaleb's sister."

Lizzie's eyes widened. "The amazing Kym?" She asked with a smile. "Kaleb told me all about her. She's amazing. She builds shelters for homeless people and donates money to get them food."

Malia possessively wrapped her arms around Lizzie which made the blonde giggle, but pull her into a kiss. The werecoyote ran her fingers through the blonde's hair and hummed before pulling away with a smile.

"You're both so adorable," Hope stated with a sigh as she grabbed Ryan's hand and entwined their fingers.

"What can I get for you guys today?" A waitress walked over with her notepad pad in hand, looking around at everyone with patience.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍