24.

EVELYN

"We're going out for the night," I tell my dad. Brad and I were invited to Maggie and George's for dinner and we're going to a party afterwards.

"Okay. Have fun," he stands up from the couch and kisses my cheek. "I'll take good care of Faith."

"Thank you," I smile at him one last time before following Brad out of the apartment.

When we reach the elevator, Brad presses me up against the cold metal wall. "You look so hot in that mini-skirt," he says while kissing my lips hungrily. I chuckle and push him away a little.

"We can't do it here," I laugh.

"We can do it wherever we want," he winks at me, but doesn't push me to do anything.

As we walk out of the elevator, an old lady looks me up and down. She doesn't see my outfit because it's covered by my long jacket, but she still judges me because of my bare legs.

"At least she–" Brad begins to comment to the old lady, but I cover his mouth. He bites down on my palm, making me bite my lip.

"We don't have time, come on," I take my hand away from his lips and walk out of the building.

I sit in Brad's car, waiting for him to catch up to me. He sits inside and starts up the car, driving off to Maggie's new place. I turn on the radio while Brad places one of his hands on my thigh. I look outside the window, seeing the snow slowly falling down and covering everything. It's such a beautiful time of the year, everything looks so white and pure, like there's nothing bad in the world.

The drive only takes us ten minutes. When Brad parks his car, I climb out and wait for him. Together, we walk up to the porch and ring the doorbell. George opens the front door for us and lets us in with a smile. He helps me with my coat and I thank him, hanging it up next to Maggie's jacket.

"They're here!" George announces as we walk into the kitchen. Everyone from our group of friends is sitting at the big table the married couple set up and we greet everyone.

Dinner goes smoothly, everything is just amazing.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Maggie stands up to gain everyone's attention. "We should do a Secret Santa thing."

"I like that!" I nod my head approvingly.

"Me, too!" the rest of our group agrees.

"Okay, here are some little pieces of paper. Write down your names," she hands us small pieces of paper and pens.

I write down my name on the small, pink piece of paper and throw it in the hat Maggie put on the middle of the table.

"Don't tell anyone who you got! It's a surprise," Kirstie warns us before Lucy dips her hand into the hat and pulls out a small piece of paper. She looks at it carefully, making sure no one can see the name.

After James, Brad, Maggie and Kirstie all pull out a small piece of paper, it's my turn. I reach into the hat and pull out a paper. I look down at what's written on it. James. This will be fun.

After everyone has their Secret Santas, we all leave to the club George works at as a bouncer. He gets us in without waiting in the long line and we walk inside. I've been to clubs before, but this one is sure full. Brad takes my hand in his and tightens his grip as we follow George and Maggie to the VIP section. Wow, George sure made some friends in here.

"What can I get you?" the waitress in a very short dress asks, sending Brad a flirty wink. I glare at her, but she ignores me and waits for our choices patiently.

"Sex on the beach," Brad answers.

"Me, too," I smile up at the waitress and intertwine my fingers with Brad's. She sees this gesture and quickly looks away, somewhat disappointed.

The waitress leaves after everyone tells her their orders and we sit down on the couches. Brad leans his head on my shoulder and I run my gaze through our group. I smile when I see how cute Tris and Ashley are. I've never thought these two would ever get together, but here they are. And, honestly, I'm happy for them.

"Let's dance!" Lucy shoots up from her seat and drags every girl with her to dance.

I look around us, seeing dancing people everywhere. I begin dancing, too, making eye contact with Brad in the meantime. He looks at me like he's never seen another girl before and I smirk to myself. I begin moving my hips sensually to tease him a little. I get the reaction I wanted. His eyes turn dark and I can see he is hiding the bulge forming in his pants by pulling down his button-up shirt.

I turn my head away and look at Kirstie, who is smirking at me. She saw the whole thing. I just shrug it off and smirk back. She walks closer and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Both of our guys are looking. Let's give them something to really look at," she pulls her head back with a smirk. I blush slightly, knowing what she's thinking about.

"Okay," I hesitantly agree.

Kirstie turns her back to me and presses her butt really close to me. She starts moving her hips slowly and I do the same. She takes my hand and puts them on her hips while I turn my head to see James' and Brad's reactions. They are practically drooling at us.

Kirstie turns around and wraps her arms around my neck, continuing to dance. I follow her moves and grin when I see James and Brad standing up and walking over to us. We step away from each other and continue dancing with our boyfriends.

"That was hot," Brad whispers in my ear. I just smirk, brushing my butt against his crotch a few times.

As the song comes to an end, Brad pulls me back into the VIP section. I take a sip from my drink. It's really tasty. Within five minutes, I'm ordering my second Sex on the beach. I can tell the alcohol got to everyone's head. The girls are grinding on their boyfriends and the guys are just enjoying it with huge grins. When James and Kirstie return, I can tell they've been going at it in the bathroom. James has red lipstick all over his lips and even on his neck with a hickey.

Brad pulls at my wrist and I turn my head to him questioningly. He motiones to his lap and I feel my cheeks heating up. I still oblige and climb on top of him. As our mouths meet, my hips automatically start moving in small circles. I feel Brad hardening under me, making me want to rip his shirt off of him right here, in front of everyone. The alcohol is speaking and acting instead of me. I pull Brad up from the couch and we head to the bathroom. I find an empty stall and pull him inside with me.

I don't even let Brad say anything, I press my lips against his, hard. His back hits the side of the stall as he kisses me back just as hungrily. His hands find my hips and they grip on them hard. Brad turns us around, making my back press against the stall's side. I start unbuttoning his pants and slide them down to his knees, along with his boxers. Brad slides his hands under my butt and I jump instantly, wrapping my legs around his torso. With one hand, he pulls my panties to the side, while holding me up with the other. He slowly lowers me onto him and my head falls back in pleasure.