Seven

It was raining and I ran back to the hotel. My clothes were soaked and my hair stuck to the side of my face. I jumped in every pit I ran past not even caring that my shoes are wet as hell.

I ran out of the elevator, but slowed down as I got close to Ruels room. I quickly knocked on his door. It felt like ages before he finally opened the door. Without any hesitation I jump on him and kiss his lips passionately. He was taken by surprise, but he eventually kissed back.

We closed the door without breaking the kiss and he pushed me against the wall.

After a few minutes we broke the kiss so we could breath again.
I looked down at his body and I just realized that he wasn't wearing anything but a towel around his waist. His hair was wet, which made him 10x more attractive. I guess he just came out of the shower.

"Oh wow you're not wearing anything" I say embarrassed trying to cover my eyes.

"Like you haven't seen this before?" He sarcastically say with a smirk. I roll my eyes and sat down on his bed. He went through his suitcase to find some clothes. "You wanna borrow some clothes? You're soaked." He ask and I just shake my head. "I'm fine, thank you" it was an awkward silence after that. He's probably thinking about what I just did, and why I did that.

"So, your gonna tell me or what?" He finally asks and I just look at him then down at the floor again. "I guess i didn't want to lose what I just got" I cheekily say and he gives me the "awe" look. "You're too cute" he say and throws himself on top of me. "You're too stupid" I say back and he starts to fight me.

"Ruel I can't breath!" I say laughing my ass off because he just started to tickle me

"Ruel I can't breath!" I say laughing my ass off because he just started to tickle me. "Stop! You're killing me!" I say kicking him.

He stopped and we were both out of breath. We just laid there staring at the ceiling detailing.

"I understand" he bluntly say. "You understand what, exactly?"

"You're afraid that you'll get close to someone and they'll break you, just like what happened in your last relationship" he keeps staring at the ceiling, and I must admit, that was what I was thinking at first. I was afraid, but I changed my mind.

I decided to be a little more open about new things and forget about my past.

"Lets just forget about my past, ok? I wanna live in this moment with you. Let's see what happens" I smile at him and peck him on the lips again.

I pulled my phone up and realized what time it was. "Shit I gotta shower, we're meeting up in an hour" he grinned while I ran out.

——————————

This was our last shoot in Italy. We was out late and I was super tired now. The first thing I did when I entered my hotel room was to fall onto my bed. "Why is it so freaking hot?" I say to myself as I started to sweat in my pjs.