Twentysix

It's been two weeks now and everything has been great. Ruel and the boys got really close. Ruel even invited them over on our date when we were supposed to be alone. I've been hanging out with Chris sometimes too. Ruel doesn't really bother, but there is something that tells me that he doesn't like the fact that I'm hanging out with him. Lovisa on the other hand loves that I'm hanging out with him. She met him on the same party as I did and she told me that "i fell in love at first sight". Which is stupid cause such things doesn't happen. She begs for me to put in a good word for her, but I haven't done it yet.

Today is the day when Ruel leave New York. I'm actually leaving too, yay! We spontaneously decided that I was coming with him and staying with him for the next couple months. I go to online school and can basically go to school anywhere in the world.

I planned that I'm visiting aunt May too as I'm there. Ruel wanted to show me everything. Where he used to hang out as a kid. Where he used to drink slushees. Where he learned how to bicycle without supporting wheels. Where he learned how to surf.

My bestfriends said that it would be nice to get rid of us. Like we would ever miss them. Aaron literally said: "we'll finally get some peace from these two assclowns who acts like they're an old couple fighting over what flower will fit best on this coffee table".

Aaron's only jealous because he too scared to fight or even come with his opinion when he talks to Sophie. It's apparently because he think she's on her period 24/7 and he doesn't want to piss her off in any way.

We were now on the airport saying our goodbyes.

"Just call your good old dad if you need anything, or if you even miss us" my dad said and I pulled him into a hug.

"Aww, I will" I answered.

"Don't call me" my brother said and I laughed at him.

"No, why would I?" I responded and pulled him into a even bigger hug.
"Ew get away!" My brother said trying to get out of my hug.

We went to our gate and got on the plane.

————————

"Eleanor! How are you still this beautiful?" Kate greeted me when we walked through the door.

"Aww I could ask you the same thing" I answered, and we hugged.

"Your talented and the most handsome son ever is also home" Ruel bitterly said loud enough.

Kate and I turned to Ruel and gave him a weird look before bursting out in laughter.

"Anyways," Kate said breaking the laughter. "Ralph is in the backyard making some good barbecue!" She said excited.

"Someone adopt me..." I heard Ruel mumble as we follow Kate to the back.

The whole family were out there.

"Eleanor, heyyy!" Sylvie said and hugged me. "Omg, my giiirll!" Coco said and joined the hug.

"Why did I even bother to show up here" ruel said and crashed down on a chair.

"You should cut your hair soon Ruel, I can't barely see your eyes" coco said and dragged Ruels hair backwards.

"I'll cut it whenever I want to cut it. Elly hasn't said anything about it" he answered and coco looked at me.

"Ruel..." I started off. "Ruel. That's it you have to cut it" coco said before I could finish my sentence as she already knew what I was gonna say.

——————-

"Holy fuck. I'm never gonna eat that much ever again." I sighed and jumped into Ruels bed.

"You didn't eat that much. Stop being a drama queen" he said.