Chapter 4

Still on the spaceship

No one pov

At Lisa room she finished talk with her mentor anyway and walk to the kitchen to make some food.... With he robots pets Lisa have two robots pets like dinosaurs design similar undersea creatures one with purple and white colour is plesio while blue and gold colour masou ........

Lisa : so what menu that we want to make today......

Plesio : ( holding a picture spageti with meatball and also spageti cabonara sauce) pass to Lisa

Lisa : ( grab picture food that plesio holding) you want me to do this for food menu today plesio...

Plesio :( nod)

Lisa : okay if you want to how about you niabot you agreed with plesio

Niabot: I don't care Lisa it on you to decide what menu we have today anyway plesio and masou not power sphera your the one created they to accompany me and I happy...

Masou : ( nod) happily

Lisa : okay so today menu we have spageti and meatball with sauce cabonara and drink I think maybe we drink lemon tea I guess

Niabot : sound great Lisa can't wait to see you finish cooking I think better me and plesio also masou don't disturb you anyway.....

Lisa : oh you three not beside you three are my friend and partners ...

Time skip after finish cook for you and your friends.....

Lisa : niabot can you call mila and Sasha to eat meal that I finish cook beside robot not eat food and drinks their to charge their battery right....

Niabot : alright Lisa better call both of two for this meal maybe they real hungry......

Time skip at control room....

No one pov

Niabot go meet Mila and Sasha that busy for their work.....

Niabot : hey Mila and Sasha you know Lisa call both of you two go to the kitchen to eat and drink that he has already cook for both of you two....

Mila : really....... Wow must be delicious can't wait to eat Lisa is best cook anyway tell Lisa I will be right there after place this spaceship into autopilot .......

Sasha : okay I will be there too after finish look at all this document just 2 left more and I will heading there....

Niabot : okay..... Ohhh one last thing don't over do it and take same time to rest OK

Mila and Sasha : okay niabot we noted 👌...

No one pov

After niabot meet Mila and Sasha he go back meet Lisa and tell he that both of he two friends will came later to eat..... Niabot also speend her time with plesio and masou he don't care that both of two are not power sphera at lease she has friends to hang out with thanks to Lisa he created plesio and masou...... While Lisa eat spaghetti she look at niabot and plesio also masou are happy together for moments.... Lisa can't help only smile....

This is what plesio like

And this is what Masuo look like

Suddenly Mila and Sasha to appear in front Lisa and ask why she think

Mila : ( wave her hand in front Lisa)  oi Lisa are you here or in your dream you still hold fork.....

Lisa : ( suddenly came back to reality world)  Ohhh.... Mila and Sasha finally you came to eat I feel both of you two don't want to eat......

Mila : are you crazy I really hungry you now thank to you for cook this meal for us anyway .......

Lisa : actually it not my idea to make this meal thanks to plesio for give me her idea what to cook for today so I cook .......

Sasha : well can't be helped time to dig in this meal....... I also really hungry too hmmmmm........ Still not change it really delicious

Mila : yeah....... Ummmm hey Lisa can I have another plate more pretty please

Lisa : yeah sure...... Here you go Mila

Mila : yeah thanks Lisa

Lisa : Ohh both of you can enjoy your meal I have to go to the control room now to see anything to do with it see both of you two at there and after eat please tiddy up this kitchen okay.....

Mila and Sasha : okkk..... Roger that madam......

Lisa :yeah sure let's go niabot 🎧 mode you also want to come plesio and Masuo.....

Plesio and Masuo : ( nod)  flying beside Lisa plesio right mean while Masuo left........

Niabot :  alright headphones mode activated......

No one pov

Lisa already left the kitchen and move to the control room too cheak anything happen

In control room

Lisa : hmmmm nothing happened Ohhh I so bored is there nothing I can do.........

Computer spaceship : emergency warning I have dected a small war at one planet and also a little girl like age 11 years old are injured because of that war.....

Lisa : WHAT....... Computer screen the situation at the planet and sreach the girl that injured right now.....

Computer : on your command master please wait for the moment

Suddenly screen computer come out in front of control room showing the situation......

Lisa : WHAT..... Is going on at that planet computer find the source of that war

On other side screen showing a little girl injured really badly

Lisa : computer is that girl really on stable please cheak her injured and her unconscious right away.....

Computer : it look like she in good stable but she has lost a lot blood at her head and can't make that girl become lost memory he see have a broken bone at the right hand and left feet became swollen......

Lisa : okay what planet and sector

Computer : planet siryu sector -375

Lisa : computer use speed jump go to the planet with full speed we have to stop this war and save that girl.....

Computer : alright master full speed ahead shield at 100% jump speed ready take off......

No one pov

Suddenly Mila and Sasha hurry go to the control room and see what happens their ship finally arrived at planet siryu

Mila : oi Lisa what is going on

Sasha : yeah it though we have to go to tapops anyway.......

Lisa : sorry girls there are a small war are dected by computer and a little girl injured really badly

Mila and Sasha : WHAT......

Countinue.........