Chapter 6

At tapops station :

Commander cococi : yes..... Yes... Yes alright thanks for informing to us.... I see so those three already setlle the war at that planet OK thank you so much........

Admiral tarung : what is it about the mission

Commander cococi : it seems like our guest already take over the mission for boboiboy team it seem very fast no expected from her after all....

Admiral tarung : I see so her already do that mission very fast hmmmm... She has a lot improve than I thought hahhah very well cancel give mission to boboiboy team anyway just tell them they mission already take over by our guest.....

Commander cococi : alright admiral tarung

Admiral tarung : now excuses me I have important work to do....

No one pov

Suddenly boboiboy and her friends arrive at control room

Fang : we here commander what mission that you want to give at us

Commander cococi : hmmmmm..... Sorry kids the mission is cancel because our guest already take over we late....

Boboiboy team : Ehhhhhhh

Yaya : but commander who already take over our mission

Ying : yeah commander I want to know to is they  team strong enough than us

Commander cococi : Quite..... You all have no permission to know our guest they much stronger than you guys If you boboiboy have new power call fusion I think that power not bring detect to that team. They from headquartes tapops of course can handle anything possible than you guys they also have experienced go to dangerous mission than can take their life but they lucky they still can't alive yet so don't look down at they...

Gopal : wow I think they strong enough than us well we just rookie anyway we don't have experienced go to the dangerous mission any yet am I right guys......

All sweetdrop after listening Gopal talk

Gopal : what I say true things okey don't give me that sweetdrop face

Boboiboy : it OK commander we understand now excuses us

Boboiboy left from control room with sad face and want to know how the one that already take over they mission . Yaya follow her beside and now she worries for boboiboy after defeat retakka

Yaya : Ummmm..... Boboiboy are okey because you always see not happy and sad are you hiding anything from us....

Boboiboy : it not I sad yaya I want to know that team and made a good friend if I now them it OK I fine don't worry about me can you left me alone I think I want to be alone right now....

Yaya : Ohh.. OK if that you wish for I don't disturb you if you want tell anything inside you heart you can tell me if you don't want to tell us

Boboiboy : okey yaya thanks for informing me see you around bye.....

Yaya : bye

Ying : so yaya how long you want to keep secret your feelings to boboiboy if you keep to long you will get hurt

Yaya : I don't know ying how to spitting out my feelings to he I afraid this thing can't broken our friendship and I don't want that......

Gopal : what feeling

Ying : oh my what the Gopal can you stop doing that and it not your business to know what...... Yaya feeling to our best buddy anyway

Gopal : alright then If you say so see both of you two if you don't want to share about it then it OK I guess see you around.....

Yaya : ok....

At somewhere place at tapops station

Boboiboy : Haih....... I seems who that
One complete our mission that without difficulty

Fang : oi boboiboy are OK or you want chat we me maybe you can relax you stress

Boboiboy : Ohh..... Fang ummm can I ask about our guest I can keep secrets I just want to know who are they......

Fang : Ohhh about that maybe I can tell you because I trust you actually they from headquartes tapops and former trainers at here they  three people and they female they also same age like we I don't what reason they came here after all but according from admiral and commander they say to me that they three really counted they temporary leader which came here they true leader at tapops so don't worry about it...... And I think we can't look them down because they tree one of special force and elite team at headquarters tapops and that mean they really strong they also never lose at battlefield....

Boboiboy : I see haha can't wait to meet them include temporary leader anyway I also want have battle with them if they don't care......

Fang : heh you always like that boboiboy..... That way I glad I became you friends anyway.....

Boboiboy : Ohhh finally you say I stronger than you right fang....

Fang : WHAT......  I never say you stronger than me on you dream boboiboy I stronger than you and more popular than you anyway.....

Boboiboy : CEH....... Whatever I think I more popular than you porcupine hair you also on your dream....

Fang : WHAT..... Did you say about my hair oh yeah boboiboy can I ask you something do you have feelings for yaya I look you two really closer anyway........

Boboiboy : ( blush ) haha I don't know fang I think I and her just friends and I think we can't understand each other feelings so I love as friends that all and what about you fang what relationships you between ying I also you think you two really close to.....

Fang : ( blush)  errrrkkk....... Maybe friends like you said I don't know this feeling about her maybe I can know one day..... That enough just let have some rest..... It already late better go to room anyway see you....

Boboiboy : alright see you to fang..... Sigh can't wait to meet them...