Chapter 5

At planet siryu.......

On the spaceship Mila and Sasha also Lisa

Mila : there a small war at this planet but why

Sasha : I got the information this is about tearing away locality and want to build empire and have a war to Jude how is better to rule the empire

Mila : just only small that and now make a war are they losing their mind

Lisa : okay I have plane Mila and Sasha you two try to stop the war and have discuss with both of them if they don't want discuss with peace both of you two can use your power to stop them if only emergency ⚠....

Mila and Sasha : right....

Lisa : while me and plesio also Masuo sreach the girl and bring to the spaceship I will came later after tend the little girl understand.....

Mila and Sasha : yeah we understand and got this.....

Lisa : okay now move computer please put this spaceship under security system and guard put shield at 100% stay the place that nobody can't reach and please give me coordinate that girl......

Computer : alright master coordinate girl success send to niabot please be careful.....

Niabot :cordinate girl are update ready to go Lisa, Masuo and plesio.....

Lisa : yeah sure let go Masuo and plesio stay beside me so both of you two don't gets lost....

Plesio and Masuo :( nod) and flying over to Lisa and niabot.....

On one of area at planet siryu

Lisa team

Lisa : long more for to reach the cordinate girl niabot......

Niabot : not to long just more ahead and we will meet that girl... Don't be worried so much

Lisa : Ohhh I think I already found that girl but trap under collapse tree....

Girl : .................

Lisa : owww this girl really inside in pain better hurry before get worse her injured really badly that showing by computer....

Lisa : hey Masuo and plesio can you to pull the girl out under collapse tree I gonna use super strength here try to pull her out OK

Plesio and Masuo : ( nod) 

Lisa : okay here we go ( raising
collapse tree that trap the girl  )

Masuo and plesio :( hurry pull the girls to the safe zone) 

No one pov

When Lisa see Masuo and plesio safely pull the girl from collapse tree she finally let's go the tree and go to the girl to cheak he injured......

Lisa : she is really badly injured include on her head glad I bring a band scratch to band her head first to stop more blood for coming out more

After finish bandage the girl head she bring the girls like carry on her back while summon her hoverbord heading to spaceship...... While contacts he friends......

Lisa : Mila and Sasha how goes there are settle down

Mila : not yet they can't believe we from tapops headquartes we need your help Lisa

Lisa : okay I will be right there a few seconds just wait for moments

Mila : okey hurry......

Endcall

Lisa : computer open the deck I come to the spaceship and full ahead to Mila and Sasha cordinate okey...

Computer : your command are except I opend the deck right now master full energy ready to go master.....

A few laters Lisa finally at her spaceship and tells computer to take off  to meet Sasha and Mila meanwhile she put the girl at medicine centers belong they spaceship.....

A few seconds a big spaceship land of the center sky of the war and caught more attention of battle with others

Mila and Sasha : finally she came

People 1: who that spaceship I never see that before......

Mila : let's me tell you that spaceship belong to headquarters tapops and the captain of this spaceship is are our friends Lisa no so I tell you headquarters marshal Lisa

Sasha : yeah she came here to stop the war and tell you guys to stop fighting and have a peace......

People 2 : nonsense.... I can't believe a high rank tapops a here

Suddenly Lisa jump from the spaceship and land safely with plesio and masuo.....

Lisa : it not nonsense it true I as high rank marshal headquartes from tapops to tell you to stop this war  that can take innocent people life.....

People 1 : I as head another villages tell you what are gonna do if  you want to stop the war....

Lisa : why both of you two village combine and share strength to make a new empire there don't to have a war both of you two side have a strong bond each other just go understand each other side then you can make a good strong empire how's about it.....

People 1: I agreed about you descision

People 2: I also as head another villages there no need to have a war the only we have to do Is to understand each other feelings....

Lisa : right that settle now let's go girls we have to continue the journey

People 1 and people 2: thanks for the help if you want some  help just tell both of us so we can repay your kindness....

Lisa : alright then.....

On their spaceship

Lisa : computer countinue our journey to the tapops space station...

Computer : alright yours command expected full ahead to tapops station

Lisa : fuhhh..... Finally it over I became tired I want to sleep and have a rest....

Mila : Ouhhh you can Lisa just go leave this to us and have take a rest and nap

Sasha : yeah Lisa you have sacrificed a lot energy at there Ohh anyway where that girl I can give the girl healing power treatment so she can recovery fast.....

Lisa : she at medicine centers I just put there at ours spaceship just go take a look and give her treatment I just go to my room and have a rest and nap anything happen call me OK...

Mila and Sasha : okey go take rest and nap

Mila : while I continue my work how about you Sasha

Sasha : Ohh I go meet the girls to give a healing treatments so see yahh
...

Mila : yah sure see you too.....

Countinue...........