Chapter 10

Commander cococi : this is bad I better tell admiral tarung and the others.....

Skip.....

Commander cococi : admiral we a bad situation in here

Admiral tarung : hmm what is it commander can you try to calm first and tell me what wrong

Commander cococi : alright right this admiral singbot contact me that he and her a being haunted by pirate crew......

Admiral tarung : WHAT...... Why you don't say it early.......

Skip meanwhile at boboiboy and he team eat......

Gopal : hey guys did you hear that is that admiral tarung voice he look like to be shout because of anger....

Boboiboy : yeah you right Gopal should we take a look what is going on.......

Fang, ying,  yaya : sure

Skip.......

Boboiboy : what happened admiral and commander......

Commander : boboiboy glad you came here I have a new misson for you and your friends listen carefully there a three power sphere a being haunted by pirate crew you mission is saving the three power sphere don't worry captin kaizo also will be in this mission don't not fail did you copy that

Boboiboy : copy that commander

Commander cococi : ochobot teleport them at cordinate 253- planet nubugaya and find there of power sphere now.....

Ochobot : noted commander power teleport........

Boboiboy : common guys let go and find that power sphere

Commander cococi : don't worry captain kaizo already at planet nubugaya he will met you guys at that location

All of them : understand commander....

*all of them walk inside that teleport that ochobot open for them because they spaceship need for repair a lot of damage......

No one pov

Without no one knows one big spaceship finally arrived at their tapops station......

Sai : Hmmmmmm...... Who's that spaceship better tell admiral and commander fast *running to control room *

Sasha : finally we already arrived at tapops station fuwww at last I can rest drive this spaceship how about you Lisa

Lisa : yeah I agree too Sasha Ahhh finally we met that stupid admiral tarung again prepare with hurt ear things......

Mila : hahah you right can believe he still not change yet...

Yuna : ummm so how is admiral tarung and commander cococi is

Mila : Ohhh you will know they two first admiral tarung is former admiral at this tapops station he kind like to showing off sometimes and he also like to shout make your ears hurt and commander cococi is kind guys and understand all the situation you now.....

Yuna : ohhhh..... Okey it look like admiral tarung is the weird one

Mila : hahah he does.....

* at control room *

Sai : sorry for interrupting you admiral and commander but we have visited by unknown big spaceship landed in this base.....

Commander cococi : well..... Well I guess they already arrived am I right admiral

Admiral tarung : seems you right commander sai go invited them to the control room and don't worry that big spaceship our side they from headquartes tapops so don't worry....

Sai : understand admiral I also will bring Shielda too if you don't mind it

Commander cococi : Ohhh I don't mind it .......

Sai : thanks admiral and commander I will be go now.....

* when big spaceship hack open four girls came out from their spaceship *

Mila : I see their nothing change in her still the same how boring.....

Sasha : yeah I agree with you Mila...

???: so you must be the gust that admiral and commander talk about

Lisa : alright we are let me guess you name is sai right and besides you the girl name is Shielda you twin....

Shielda : how do you know......

Lisa : well we from headquartes tapops already read and memories about data all tapops member anyway.....

Shielda : I see you right my name is Shielda and that my twin brother sai nice to meet of you four....

Mila and Sasha also yuna : well nice to meet you to.....

Lisa : well let me introduce ourself my name Lisa my rank marshal and I become temporary captain at here while my original captain at headquarters do he job this is Sasha he rank is sarjen and that Mila he rank is major and the last one my little sister yuna  he rank is Lance coporel......

Sai : I see we can't look down at you guys ......

Shielda : Ouhhh almost forgot admiral and commander tell us take you both to the control room so let go before admiral is angry anyway.....

All of them four : okey

Yuna : sorry to ask are you the only two of you are tapops member here....

Sai : no not only two of us here there a five members including us they on the mission at planet nubugaya to save three power sphere being haunted down by pirate crew.....

Mila : I see oh I guess we finally at control room anyway thank you for taking us to the control room you may go now

Shielda : you welcome that our job anyway don't worry.....

Lisa : may we come in.....

Commander cococi : Ahhh you guys finally arrived trip to this tapops station anyway......

Mila : hahah to tell the truth it really tired you know ......

Admiral tarung : hmmm glad to see you three again so who is that little girl I don't her....

Lisa : Ouhhh this hmmm this is my little adopted sister yuna..... Common say hi to admiral and commander

Yuna : emmmm hi nice to meet you I hope we can work together......

Commander cococi : well nice to meet you to kid my name is commander cococi and that guys is admiral tarung.......

Admiral tarung : nice to meet you to little one you must be strong like you big sister and you elder brother too okay.....

Yuna : okey I try.....