short stories about Lisa

Hello everyone this about Lisa short stories and this about continue after boboiboy and he friends defeat retakka........  So meet Lisa and he friends meet boboiboy and he friends to of course this story about boboiboy x Lisa too.........any way please comment I don't think I make a good book stories any way......

So let start OK

Hi my name Lisa so of course I female I have elder brother name rizwan of course I live at planet earth too.....dont think I live at outer space hahhah that make me look like alien but not i am human 100% human..... So let tell about myself........

I work tapops and headquartes tapops too so dont think i weak my rank at taopops and headquartes as Marshal as high rank both of both parties i responsible at all group power sphera protecter too get their new repot of their saving power sphera and cheak all their report and give their repot to high colonel (lisa father) 

So you guys want to know my power. So my powers is summon weapons like sword, gun, scyth and many more i also have gift special power and its space manipulation of course this power give me  breath on space I also can fly in outher space too... My eyes to can change colors when I in my rage mode too...... I also have super strength manipulation too.

I also have elder brother call rizwan he rank is general and my parents to work with protect power sphera too my father is also powerful people and give mission to the members of the tapops to protect the power sphera and keep the peace of the planet and galaxy...... My mother is Chief of medical section too.....

I also has friends name Mila and Sasha we three same team as special force tapops and elite team headquartes say that of course have of experience doing a dangerous mission too but of course Came back save as possible

My rank as marshal and Sasha sargeant also Mila is lieutenant...... And also I like practice martial arts well I good at martial arts you now

Well as you can see i and my friend Mila and Sasha are doing top secret undermisson directed by colonel at headquarters so to do this undermisson job I and my friend have to join boboiboy team well you now new members at tapops but I can see their make a good job and save many power sphera so I don't care about about their popularity anyway.....

Sometimes I can jealous about yaya why because she very close to boboiboy anyway Hahahahha I have admit that I have feelings to boboiboy because I save him and her friends fight my old enemy soooo....  I jealous but I think yaya has feelings to him to so I just want to forget it but I can't about my feelings when I saw the two of them together I wound and broken
From the inside but I try to not show them ........ One day I know that I be the one sacrifice myself to avoid the destruction of the planet and galaxy because I special of course my friend Sasha and Mila now that why they worries about me.....  well sometimes boboiboy also talk to me about their friends and their first meet.....