Chapter 7

On they spaceship at medical room

Girl : ..........( slowly open eyes)

Sasha : Ohhh you finally awake thanks goodness...

Girl : were am l

Sasha : don't worry we a good person from headquartes tapops that save you from that war are feeling better any pain on your body because I use my power to recovery you......

Girl : no I don't feel any pain thanks for saving me from that war......

Sasah : Ohhh.... Not me save you but my captain save you from collapse tree so you better thanks him I just only recovery you.......

Girl : it that so but you also save me for healing me so thanks you very much

Sasha : what a nice girl you are you welcome....

Girl : so what you name....

Sasha : oh my name forget to introduce myself my name Sasha I rank sargeant at tapops headquartes and one of members special force and elite team... So nice to meet you and now you turn what you name....

Girl : Ohh.... My name is yuna I don't where I came from planet siryu or earth I don't remember my past and my family.......

Sasha : Awww.....it okey take it slowly don't push yourself anyway do you hungry my captain make spaghetti and meatballs at kitchen if you want to eat.....

Yuna : Ummmm...... It okey I don't feel hungry anyway (growl sound stomach)..emmmm (blush)

Sasha : hahah you better not be shy to eat anyway just tell the truth you hungry right...

Yuna : sorry..... For not telling true

Sasha : it okey wait here for moments I go to the kitchen to grab some food for you don't go anywhere your condition is till unstable yet and you need some more rest

Yuna : okey.......

No one pov

Yuna see Sasha step to go out from medical room and look around inside the room where she have to rest to suddenly she hear a foot steps towards her medical room it not Sasha it another person......

Mila : oi Sasha are finish with your work here cause I need you help with some documents....

Yuna : Ummmm...... Sorry but she already go to the kitchen to grab some food for me.......

Mila : oh really sorry for sacred you and glad that you awake Ohh right my name is Mila rank lieutenant at headquarters tapops and one members of special force and elite team nice to meet yaa......

Yuna : Ohh... Hello my name is yuna thank you for save my life at planet siryu.....

Mila : Ohhh.... It not me but my captain save you I and Sasha only stop the war but fail thanks to captain the war finally over.....

No one pov

Suddenly door medical room and show sasha hold a tray and with some spaghetti and meatballs food also lemon tea..... And put the food in front yuna table .......

Sasha : here you go..... Oh l also bring some dessert for you......

Yuna : emm

Yuna : emm..... Thanks you for the food and dessert

Sasha : Ohh.... You welcome and what you doing here Mila I thought you have more work with documents

Mila : Ohhh came here looking for you la I need you help for document it stress me out that way I came here and look at you but you not here and go to kitchen glad yuna tell me ....

Sasha : Ohhh is that so OK I help you with some documents sorry yuna I can't accompany you it looks like I have to help that girl over there .....

Yuna : it OK I fine at here can I ask where I can read a book.....

Sasha : you you like to read a book I see wait for moments.....

Mila : sorry yuna take her from you but this is emergency....

Yuna : it okey..... Ummm sis Mila can I know what captain look like and what her name......

Mila : well her name is lisa he rank is marshal at tapops headquarters she wear a headphones around he neck and accompany by he two little cute robots plesio and Masuo she also daughter of colonel and Chief medical at tapops and also young sister general rizwan and she is the one save you and stop the war at planet siryu...... She also one of the members special force and elite team....

Yuna : I see I can't  wait to meet her

Mila : it okey she is good person and nice take care of yourself first and health maybe you can meet her or she came to meet you......

Yuna : you think so...

Mila : yeah I guess she is kind like to take weight of use and comrades so I bet you are....

Sasha : here you go a book

Yuna : wow it beautiful who belongs this book

Sasha : Ohh this book belongs to captain I tell here that you awake and want to read a book so she give me this book....

Yuna : I see what a nice person she is

Sasha : right..... Take some rest okey let go Mila let counting our work don't disturb here

Mila : okey see you soon get better and more rest maybe you can help with we with works and join tapops if you don't care for

Yuna : I..... I...... Will think about that I gladly To Help you with work see you two soon.....

No one pov

I guess they already left must two of they very busy I wish I can help them with works but no today I must recovery my healthy and help they with works

Yuna : I guess I start read a book this tittle book is the destiny one I guess interesting book... Well can help it just read already........

Countinue.......