chapter 17

After deafeat admiral bango

Boboiboy pov.......

Yaya : *runs to boboiboy * boboiboy are alright you dont hurt really bad right....

Boboiboy: ah ummm....  Yah i fine dont worry anyway yaya * see lisa talk with her team *

Yaya : * in her mind * why i feel boboiboy always look at marshal lisa i know she has a high rank and she safe us from pirate but when i see boboiboy always look at lisa i feel kind like a bit jealous ahhh what am i think boboiboy is my crush i still dont have courage to tell him about my feeelings about he.....

Boboiboy :*in her mind * wow i never see a strong girl she of course yaya is strong but she not really a brave but when i see lisa i can tell she a bit difrient than others girls she brave and beautiful she cares he team i kind i like but is that shame that  she get a high rank than me ahhh i dont care i want to know more about her maybe i will go talk to her....

Inside boboiboy watch : ....

Earthquake :  hmmmm i never see that girl anyway i still dont belive that she our marshal but she so strong and cares about her team this is gonna be interesting and now my siblings element are talk about that girls....

Cyclon : dud did you see that girl beat that pirate and save our live is that interesting and awesome that girl is so cool geez i want to know he more i forget what he name  mia no oh i know now marshal lisa ~

Thunderstrom :   hmm this is my first time i see a girl beat a pirate by herself and i agree that girl is strong than me i still dont know what skill that she still have.

Blaze :  what i still cant bealive she beat that guy so esaily and we dont that girls is so special than others girl i seem like girl lisa anyway....

Ice : what you already like she blaze i agree that girls safe us look at she lap i really want to sleep at he lap she kind a bit  active and cool like me and blaze i kind bit interesting at marshal lisa anyway....

Thron : look at he make me want to hug he i really want to give a beautiful flower crown for he she look so amaizing i kind like when she give a cool glare a crew pirate how funny when pirate crew saw that lisa glare at them ....

Solar : yah this time i agree with you thron she see like cute i wonder she has personaliti like Thunderstrom i kind like that girl already......

Boboiboy : hmmmm i will talk to her later after he finish maybe now yes now...

???: hello you must be boboiboy and yaya right my name is marshal lisa age same like you two it nice to meet you so this one of the great time that cococi and tarung tell me anyway......

Boboiboy : oh... Aummm hello to yup i boboiboy and that yaya i want to say thank you for safe us from that pirate you are so cool i never see a girl can beat her enemy like that and you so brave anyway.....

Yaya : ohhhh yess i yaya nice to meet you to lisa what you are so good and pretty strong than ne thanks for you help...

Lisa :  nah it dosent matter glad that you guys safe come on we need to meet cococi and tarung they must wait for us to comeback from this mission anyway
*smile 😊*

Boboiboy : 0//////0 ummmm yahh lets go back to headquartes.....