Chapter 3

At tapops station........

Commander cococi : I can't believe they three are coming here I can't wait to meet both of them.....

Admiral tarung : you right commander I guess they three already become strong from me include Lisa.... Ahhh that girl sure more stronger than me..... I can't wait to meet her again

Commander cococi : of course admiral they three already have high rank include Lisa she already become marshal headquartes tapops I can't believe it........

Fang : good morning commander and admiral may I ask what you two discuss about......

Admiral tarung : ah..... Lance coporel fang nothing we talking about former trainers her before you and your friends join tapops.......

Fang : Ohhh.... Can I now their name admiral maybe I know after hear their name

Commander cococi : you sure you want to know fang I want this to be keep quiet before they come here anyway than I can introduce them to you and your friends......

Fang : you can count on me commander I won't let this thing know by anybody....

Admiral tarung : okay I guess but don't be to much surprised about what I telling you second tomorrow our station have guests from headquartes tapops only they three girls they have very high rank from you and your friends include one person they leader they also from one chosen members special force team and elite group what I telling you is they three much stronger than you and your friends please take care your guy's attitude on that day......

Commander cococi : admiral say true that only we can give about guests information We can't give you they name at you fang..... Now excuses us

Fang : alright commander and admiral thanks for informing me ( fang mind ) wow I can't believe there are person from headquartes want to visit here and they more stronger than me and my friends can't wait to meet them include they mystery leader I hope we can make a good team I wounder why they want to come here for first reasons..... Ahhhh better not think much better meet boboiboy and others...

At kafeteria tapops

No one pov

Fang go to the kafeteria to meet her best friends when he see he friends taking breakfast meanwhile fang choose to eat breakfast carrot doughunt and seat beside boboiboy

Boboiboy : why you late fang always you already eat breakfast this time

Fang : Ohhh I meet with commander and admiral just now discuss something important with.....

Gopal : something important is it about and other misson again....

Ying : shut up Gopal you always being scared cat when it comes to do a mission anyway...

Yaya : stop it guys and clam down we here to eat breakfast not fighting so fang you don't mind tell us what admiral and commander discuss about I want to know.....

Fang : uhhhhh...... Sorry guys commander and admiral tell me this thing have to be keep quiet I can't tell you guys......

Gopal : deyy what name call be friends if one of us keep secrets between us you know that fang or is it they want to give us high rank at tapops......

Everyone sweetdrop after heard Gopal talk about give high rank......

Ying : are you day dream about high rank who want give high rank at you scared cat.....

Yaya : isn't this time to fight about high rank or whatever just eat your guy's breakfast already....

Boboiboy : oi fang can't you tell us about rank at tapops I don't really understand....

Fang : hmmmm you want to know about rank why so sudden

Boboiboy : just tell stupid porcupine hair......

Fang : alright let talk  about C class first this class are lowest at tapops station they included junior and cadet also deputy meanwhile B class included are officer and constable also coporel and Lance coporel. And for A class for lieutenant, major,  sargeant , major sargeant,captain, admiral ,commander and the last one S class the highest rank tapops are included colonel,  marshal, general that all you have to know tapops rank

Boboiboy , ying, yaya,  Gopal : wow there are so many class...

Fang : of course now can you guys stop disturbing me to eat my breakfast

Boboiboy : Ohh OK we won't disturb your breakfast enjoy fang......

No one pov

Please take attention to boboiboy team please report to control room now this is commander order

Boboiboy : oh no hurry up guys finish the meal commander are waiting us at control room .....

All of the team : right.....

Meanwhile at tempura A station .....

Admiral maskmana : hmmmm I see so Lisa and he friends are visit tapops station better I call him how many years are passed that I not talk to him my best student Lisa

No one pov

It look like admiral maskmana are busy try to call Lisa one of he best student sword before captain kaizo and fang......

Tutt... Tutt.... Tutt

Lisa : hello Lisa speak is anybody there

Admiral maskmana : hello Lisa it been while since you become marshal headquartes tapops how are doing fine........

Lisa : Ahhh is it really you mentor owww I really miss you I fine how about you mentor still busy with checking report from all procter power sphera team....  Sorry I can't help during you fighting retakka

Admiral maskmana : ahhhh.... It is okay I doing fine glad that I can contact you I heard you doing mission undercover top secret file with your friends good luck to accomplish the mission......

Lisa : awww thanks mentor I appreciate it so how's about kaizo and fang any improve on their misson......

Admiral maskmana : those two are improve a little bit but still weak I hope can meet you Lisa face to face and have some little chat If you don't mind it....

Lisa : awww of course after finish do the mission I came to visit you no worries about it....

Admiral maskmana : hmmmm no excuses from you Lisa I glad have student like you so this is it next time I call you again I have to continue my work take care

Lisa : OK take care to mentor

No one pov

Looks like admiral maskmana stastified to talk to you from you now hope can meet you again......

Countinue........