chapter 18

At tapops headquartes

Cococi : welcome back guys good work today oh and lisa thanks for the help i dont know what happend to them if you and your teams did help.....

Lisa : owww it okay cococi it not big deal they are my  colleague afterall....

Tarung : glad you say that lisa maybe you and your team should take a rest you are our guest how i gonna explain to that guy if you dont take a rest right now

Lisa : ahh you right i should take a rest i bit tierd after finish battle with that pirate i think that guy should understand my condection in here....

Tarung : i agree with  you dont waste time sai and shielda you two show our guest room i need to talk wtih boboiboy and her team.....

Sai & Shielda : yes sir

Shielda : come follow us we show your guys room

Mia : right thank you so much

Lisa : ok see you guys later .....

Boboiboy : ummmm.. Se... See you guys later to 0/////0

Yaya : so what are want to talk with us admiral

Tarung : as you can see lisa and her team cone not for break they team has a big mission and dangers missions to complete it i want you guys learn from them about they skill, tactics when they fight and tactics when save each others lisa is a tomporory leader in they team the true leader at headquartes tapops that you guys never keep track of more feet to the place.....

Yaya : wait admiral what do you mean that lisa is tamporory leader right now

Tarung : i should not say this for they sake but you should know that lisa and her team a not orindary team from headquartes......

Gopal : i dont understand  admiral....

Cococi : haih what admiral is try to say is lisa and her friends is from elit unit members from headquartes.....

Boboiboy and her friends : WHAT!!!!!!!

Tarung : yes elit unit members are the strong one at headquartes they all ever sit the test which is dangerous and risky and missions that  are very dangerous  that why they call them self as elit unit members......