Butter Fingers

"Niall" I whispered into his ear

"Mmm" he rolled over so his face was opposite of me.

"Babe, you gotta wake up" I shook his arm and leaned over to turn on the light.

"Oh, shit" he sprung out of bed "what time is it?"

"5:30, you have to be at the radio station at..."

"6, I know, shit shit shit" he cursed as he walked around the room pulling on his pants and tripping over the furniture.

We were back in New York and his song was being released today. "Nice to Meet ya" was going to be all over Times Square. He had billboards and video promos all over the city. We had been back for two months and the slut shaming had eventually stopped. I was 26 weeks pregnant now, almost 7 months. No one had questioned if it was Nialls baby or not but plenty of people asked me if Harry and I had dated or had ever been romantically involved. It was hard to listen to the rumors about me but eventually they stopped circulating and people in Hollywood had moved on to the next scandal.

Niall walked out with his toothbrush hanging from his mouth searching around the room.

"Watcha looking for?" I teased as he hopped around the room with one sock on.

"My wallet" he managed to mutter through the toothpaste foam.

"It's downstairs in the foyer. You want me to call Mickey?"

"Already texted him" he walked over to the sink and rinsed his mouth out. He pulled a dress shirt on and buttoned it to the top in lighting speed.

"It is impressive how quickly you can get dressed" I looked at the clock "2 minutes flat, and you brushed your teeth" I ran my fingers through the front of his hair fixing a piece that was sticking up.

"I gotta jet pop tart"

"Good luck on your radio show. People are going to love the song. Take a breath" I took his jittery hands and could feel how scared he was. "Kiss me" I smiled at him.

He kneeled down and kissed me, I wrapped my hands around his neck and held him tight for a second, listening to his heart beat slow back down.

"I love you" he whispered "and I love you little one" he touched my belly. "Really gotta go. The radio station is already going to have me arse for being late"

"I love you too" i blew a kiss from the end of the bed and watched as he walked down the stairs. I fell back asleep quick and my alarm woke me back up at 9 am.

"I'm starving" I whispered to myself. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. The fridge was full of pre-packaged meals that Niall had picked up for me. He was really serious about me eating healthy for baby Horan.

"Chocolate chip sweet potato pancakes and egg whites" I thumbed around the containers. "Overnight oats with blueberries and chia seeds" I picked up the container and stuck it in the microwave.