Boy'o

We pulled up to the airport and Niall seemed nervous

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just know it's going to be a mad house in there. This is why I fly private"

"It's okay, we can be normal for two seconds. Let's just check our bags and if we need to take some autographs we have time. We got here early, deep breaths."

"I should be the one calming you down" he laughed

"I know, but I also know how claustrophobic you get when people crowd around you. I'll be right next to you"

"Thanks darling" he kissed me quick and we walked out of the Range Rover together.

"No ones noticed us so far" I smiled "keep your hat on low and your hoodie on"

"Cover that bump" he walked over to me and zipped the front of my sweatshirt. "Protect little Horan from the madness. Alright now or never" he took my hand as we entered JFK airport.

We got to the line for bag check and both stood there looking at the ground. When we approached the bag checker she lit up. "Hi! Wow, your Niall Horan and Brooke Ashley"

"I can sign whatever you want, just please keep it quiet. We are hoping to get to our plane without to much madness"

"Yes of course. Sorry about that. Let me weigh your bags" she put our bags on a belt and after Niall signed the back of her name tag with a sharpie she let us go "I set you guys up for TSA Pre check. It's a much smaller line and it goes quicker, good luck" she crossed her fingers and waived us off.

Niall and I walked through the pre check line where only one other person stood. "Hats, belts, shoes off and in bins, any electronic devices must be in the buckets" the guard yelled on repeat.

"Hats, shit." I leaned up and took my hat off shaking my hair out. Niall did the same.

"Oh my god!!! That's Niall Horan" someone screamed from afar. Soon a bunch of whispers echoed around us. Niall waived awkwardly.

"Brooke" a guy walked up to me after we passed security. "I just love you, can I please get your autograph."

"Sure, where at?" He handed me the sharpie.

He lifted his shirt and revealed a set of washboard abs. Before I was famous. And before I had Niall, I would have been gawking over this guy. Hotter men approached me than I ever imagined.

I laughed "sure" I signed his abs and handed him back the pen. When I looked around Niall wasn't anywhere to be found. "Niall!" I hollered. But it only drew more attention to us.

"Over here!" He yelled back to me. He was cornered between a bench and a trashcan, standing up signing autographs. I pushed my way through the crowd. "Hey!" when I got to him I smiled.