Spill the Tea Sis

"Well

"Well... it's fractured" I said as I walked over to him with my crutches on both sides of my body.

"How long you gotta walk with those?" Niall asked

"Till it heals. 2-4 weeks"

"Reminds me of when I had my knee surgery, I remember how much those things sucked. I'm sorry Brooke" Niall stood up to hug me.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm an idiot for trusting Harry again. He told me he is in love with me, he's told everybody and I still somehow think he's not going to pull stuff like that. I guess I just had hoped we could be friends again"

"Yeah I think once you have sex with someone "friends" is out the window" Niall laughed

We looked around to notice that other people in the waiting room were looking at us.

"Let me help you to the car" Niall took the crutches and walked me supporting my body weight and then lifting me into the Range Rover. "Camilla and Shawn just arrived so they will probably be at our place soon. You still feel like going out?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just gonna need help getting dressed."

"I don't think you've ever asked me to put clothes on you" he laughed.

"Ha ha" I sarcastically snapped back. "Did you finish your thinking?"

"Record label wants me on tour for the next three months"

"They want you to tour already?

He passed me a paper with all his tour dates on it "I leave Monday for Mexico"

"How long have you known?"

"They sprung it on me today"

"I mean I don't think my doctor wants me traveling at this-"

"No. You can't come. I know"

"So your saying the next three months of the pregnancy your going to be gone"

"I made sure they ended the tour a day before the due date"

"Is this because of everything with Harry?" I felt myself starting to cry.

"No Brooke. I've been neglecting my career and I can't keep doing that. The label wants me to go on tour so I'm going to go on tour" Niall adjusted his sunglasses on his head.

"These feels like a lot more than just the label Ni"

"Would you stop"

"No, clearly your mad at me. Running away from the situation isn't just going to change things"

"You mean like when you ran away to Paris?"

"Why are you bringing that up right now?"

"Why are we never allowed to bring up your shit Brooke?" We pulled up to the parking garage and sat in the silence.