SNL Babbyyyy

"Not gonna lie

"Not gonna lie. I missed it here" I walked around my dressing room.

"Saturday Night Live! It's exciting" Brooke picked through the bowl of m&ms on the coffee table and ate only the blue ones.

"Yeah I haven't been here since me and the boys did a few sketches with Amy Adams"

"It's pretty awesome that they wanted you to come on and perform your singles, by yourself. Your music has come a long way!" She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek as the hair stylist moussed my hair up.

"Niall have you read your skit" she cracked up laughing.

"No, what is it?!" I jumped out of my chair.

"The ghosts of Christmas past, you own a strip club "Big Jim" in the 1970's, you and some strippers have died in the hot tub by playing chicken while drugged you on queludes. This is seriously hilarious" she passed the script to me.

"They always come up with the weirdest shit, well looks like I'm gonna need to turn on my trailer park accent" I smiled.

"You killed it on Fallon last night. Everyone was tagging me and texting me about how funny you were when you pretended to be Spanish"

"It was very very fun señorita" I rolled my R's as best as I could.

"Your seriously good at the accents" she thumbed through my wardrobe on the racks. "Wow 1970s Niall is going to be sexy" she teased as she lifted the leather get up and mustache they had me wearing for my skit.

"Yeah babyyy!" I mocked Austin Powers.

"You ever thought about acting" Brooke smiled

"Yeah I mean it would be fun, I just don't want to be a jack of all trades ya know. I feel like when some people do that they neglect their music and music is where my heart is"

I heard a knock at my dressing room door "Niall! Your on in 30, starting with the introduction to the show with Scarlett"

"I'm ready to go!" I jumped in place and drank my energy drink.

"Alright enough Red bull and vodka" Brooke sat my drink down.

"Hey! Niall nice to meet you!" Scarlett teased as she walked into the dressing room.

"Real original" I laughed "I didn't give the song title much thought clearly" I shook her hand

"I'm just playing around, it's a great song. Seriously though your super talented I'm happy to host with you" she looked over at Brooke who was face timing our kids.

"Sorry!" She set the phone down. "Our kids are at our house in the city with the nanny. I'm Brooke, nice to... meet you" she giggled a little knowing that I have hated everyone walking up to me saying that since my appearances started last week.