Trust Me

"Your my what?" I laughed nervously

"I'm going on tour with you" she jumped in excitement.

My eyes scrambled around the room trying to find Brooke. I had to tell her before someone else did.

"Hey mate, lets get some photos" Christian my photographer popped up behind me and Shawn jumped to the side of me. Christian was my traveling photographer, he went everywhere I went for press and tours.

"I gotta find Br-"

Clink clink clink- the sound of a water glass being chimed caught my attention.

"Thank you everyone of our billboard artists for making it tonight. I want to announce how proud we are of Niall Horan for making #5 on the billboard top 20 with Nice To Meet Ya, it's only been out a few days. He will begin his tour in Mexico on Monday alongside Hailee Seinfeld and Why Don't We!"

The boys of Why Don't We all stood up and waved.

They are a new pop group, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach and Daniel. Mostly YouTube sensations. Welcome to the Billboard team!

"Couldn't be more excited that our first time being an opening act is with Niall" Zach raised a glass to the sky.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brooke heading for the bathroom. She tried to be slick but it was hard to quietly escape on crutches.

"Excuse me just a minute" I set my glass on the table and headed for the hallway where Brooke was trying to escape. The rest of the table started filling the empty space with chatter.

"Pop tart. Your gonna fall" I caught up to her and saw the tears falling down her face.

"You've been fighting with me so much because you knew you would be touring with Hailee. Why did you even propose to me if you still had feelings for her?"

"Huh. Brooke I-"

"I get it Niall, your message is loud and clear. Your management clearly doesn't like me since all this Harry crap, I can tell by the looks I get. I would be doing you a favor if I just disappeared"

"Stop" I blocked her from leaving the hotel.

"What?"

"Oh my God you drive me crazy Brooke. Even when I try to be mad at you, you show up looking like this. You do things to my heart that I didn't even know was possible. I'm fucking jealous okay"

"Of Harry?"

"Yes, of Harry. I don't think I'm gonna be able to get rid of him. I want to marry you. I didn't just get down on one knee for nothin love."

"Then why have you been fighting with me so much and making decisions to go on tour without me"

"Your right. That was wrong. I can't neglect my career but I'm not gonna neglect you either"

"Niall since that night things have not been the same. I don't understand because you egged it on. You told him to kiss me, do you not remember that?"

"I don't remember much when I'm high. That's why i don't ever do drugs"

"I keep getting punished for something that all three of us stupidly did. It was a giant fucking mistake Niall. I love you, since day one it's been you. I keep trying to work things out with Harry because you guys used to be so close. I'm hoping he comes to his senses one day and realizes your friendship is more important than this stupid one sided crush he has"

"I haven't been very nice to you. I'm sorry" I wrapped my arms around her setting the crutches against the wall. "I love you. I'm not gonna leave"

"Did you know about Hailee"

"Not till today I swear"

"We have to be able to trust each other Niall. This is not going to stop with Harry."

"I know. I've already seen the way the guys from that new band are looking at you. Even though your pregnant they are still flirting and checking you out"

"See! Your the only one who sees that Ni. I'm not even paying attention because all I can see is the guy at the end of the table with the piercing blue eyes and black velvet suit"

I looked down to check what I was wearing.

Brooke giggled "I'm talking about you! I only see you Ni"

"And I only see you" I leaned down and touched her cheek.

"Trust. From now on if we're going to continue this engagement we have to have trust. The press are going to say things that aren't true and other people are always going to try to break us up. At the end of the day, what do you want?" Her green eyes stared back at me.

"I want you. I'm going to tell Billboard if we're doing a tour then we're gonna do local cities so you can travel with me. Mexico I have to go to because it's already-"

"Ni. That's not what I mean. You don't have to choose between me and your career. Go on tour and I will come to the cities that I'm allowed too. But when your on the road you have to trust me and I have to trust you, especially with your ex being there now. I want you to go on tour and promote your album, you've been working really hard"

"I promise that nothing will happen with Hailee and I."

"I trust you" Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck again and pulled me in close.

"I've missed you" I kissed up the side of her neck.

"Not here. We've been gone long enough there probably wondering where you are. Let's go back to the table and finish this dinner" she picked the crutches off the wall.

We spent the next hour talking to the billboard execs and rearranging my tour dates so that did some in the US. I only really had two new singles. One which hadn't been released yet. This was a ramp up for the real tour that would come once I released my album.

"Should we head to the venue?" Corbyn from the new band touring with me perked up.

"Yeah. Times Square is ready for a performance" my manager rubbed his hands together "Shawn you will promote your new song If I Can't Have you and then we will introduce the boys from Why Don't We, Hailee you will do the song from your show Dickinson- Afterlife and then Niall you will play Nice to Meet Ya and end with the cover Circles from Post Malone. The one all the fans saw you singing on your Instagram feed. Everyone good?" Scott stood up and motioned the valet for his car.

"Yep. We will meet you there" I took Brookes arm and helped her out the hotel lobby.

"Hey! We're gonna ride in with management, we will see you guys there" Shawn waived as him and Camilla climbed into the back of Scott's Aston Martin.

"We've got this limo all to ourselves then?" Brooke teased.

"For the next 30 minutes" I took my suit jacket off and placed it across the seat. "Why did Tara think black velvet in September was a good idea?"

"It made you look like a modern James Dean. Super sexy"

"James Dean is my fashion icon" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Fuck. Niall" Brooke rolled her eyes

"What?" I teased as I tickled my fingers up her thigh. "You look amazin in this dress"

She leaned into me and I kissed her. Slow at first and then more eager. I wanted to be with her. Seemed all we ever did lately was argue. I started pushing her dress up.

"Here?" She giggled

"Wouldn't be the first time we did it in a limo love"