trigger warnings + housekeeping

a/n:
mentions of suicide, self-harm, descriptions of gore, hospitals and car accidents play a big role in this story, as well as other situations that may be triggering to some! please do not take this lightly. stay safe!

important disclaimer!! [mention of frank's accident in 2016]

i also want to make it clear that this is a story i came up with in early 2016, when i was ten years old and needed an outlet to write about my special interest with hospitals, medical procedures, etc. this was way before i got into my chemical romance. of course, at that time, i wasn't aware of frank's accident until a year or so after it occurred. 

by then, i had already projected this plot onto the band and became hyperfixated on it before i could stop myself. if you know anything about hyperfixations and special interests, you'll know that these are things that cannot be controlled. i just want to let everyone know that it was not my intention to hurt anyone, and this was simply an ill-timed, unfortunate coincidence that this story clashed with an unfortunate reality.

i also struggle with empathy, so i didn't realise this was a problem until indirectly pulled up on it. i've never been 'called out' for writing this, but people with somewhat similar events that happen in their fics have, so i had to come and talk about it here.

i'd like to add that although the accident happened back in 2016, my condolences still go out to frank and the rest of the band.

- mai :-)