~ Chapter 1~

daniel was at his locker, taking the things he will need for his next lesson.
when he noticed jonah staring at him.

of course. he shook his head. what else would he be doing?

suddenly, a person screaming interrupted his thoughts. it was zach, his best friend.

"hey dani!" zach jumped on him, making them both almost topple over.

"hey zachy!" he chuckled at his younger friend. zach is a big ball of sunshine. he has good grades, he studies a lot, and is really nice to everybody.

"so, how's live?" zach asked.

"eh, could be better." daniel answered, tiredness laced in his voice. zach shook his head.

"alright, I will see you later." zach waved to daniel. he shut his locker and went to his next lesson.

..................................................................

finally, school was over. dani was so happy that he was free from hell.

suddenly, he felt a strong force grab onto his arm. it was jonah.

jonah pushed them both into the boys bathroom and locked. "what do you want?" daniel immediately asked. whatever jonah wanted, he was gonna do it. and fast.

"i know your secret." he answered back. daniel scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "what secret? what are you talking about?"

"this secret." jonah said, pulling out a pair of panties. daniel's panties. his eyes widened and he snatched his pair of underwear.

"where did you get this from, you son of a bitch!" daniel was fuming with rage, and all he wanted to do right now was beating the living shit out of jonah.

"well, last week when you were over at zach's house, i broke into your bedroom and found this, along with many other pairs, in one of your drawers."

"and may i ask why?"

jonah shook his head no. "that is none of your business, princess. i will not tell anybody, but only if you do me a favor."

"ugh. what?!"

"you have to pretend to be my boyfriend."

"what?! are you out of your mind?!! you think I will pretend to be your boyfriend? fuck no!" (a.n- fuck yes :-) )

"ok then. i guess i will have to tell everybody about your secret, then." jonah said, standing up and leaving.

"wait!" daniel ran after him.

jonah turned around. "yes, what is it?"

"i will pretend to be your boyfriend, alright?"

jonah smiled. "great. meet me at the ice cream place tomorrow after school so we can disscuss this a bit more."

and then, without another word, he left.

.....................................................................

daniel slammed the door of his house shut. he sighed when he saw that nobody was home. he then went upstairs, showered, got dressed in his pyjamas, layed down on his bed and went to sleep. he was already dreading tomorrow.

456 words