Chapter 12 : End

I'm currently standing in the covered walk and waiting for Glaiza to show up because she won't even return any of my texts and calls for 2 weeks.

I was stunned when I saw a woman walking towards my direction. My heart skipped. It's her. I approached her but when I was about to talk she stopped me.

"Umalis ka. Malalate nako." She said. Ang cold niya. Sabagay ano bang karapatan ko magdemand, I broke her heart not just once... instead I held her hands. "I'm so sorry Glaiza." I said.

She pulled her hands "Save your sorry. We'll talk later okay?" She said and walked out.

"When is later." I shouted kasi palayo na siya ng palayo but then she didn't respond. 'Shyet! Urghh! You're temper Rhi.' I said to myself.

I was busy finding my room when I saw Glaiza talking to a brunette girl. And I literally can't hear their conversation so I move a little closer. She's new here I guess and her figure is kinda great..

'Rhi, it's rude to eavesdrop' I told to myself and was about to walk away but the heck Glaiza is smiling ear to ear... and... and now they're hugging! No.. no.. namamalikmata lang siguro ako.

"Fvck!" I suddenly cursed in shock when someone tapped my shoulder. Loud enough para lumingon yung dalawa. I turn around out of embarrassment only to see my best friend laughing her ass out. "What is wrong with you!" I said pissed.

"Sorry. I just tapped you in shoulder then you shouted like a crazy woman." Sophie said laughing out loud. "You look pathetic by the way, checking out that.. new girl." Poiting to that brunette girl.

"No, I'm not!" Taas kilay kong sabi then changes my gaze into that brunette's direction but they are no longer there. 'Where did they go?'

"Whatever." Sophie said and rolled her eyes. "Come on, where late!" I looked at my wrist to check the time and 'heck where really late.'

I turned the door knob and walked in to our room and I saw her sitting next to Glaiza. I felt irritated so sat next to my best friend Sophie.

"Hmmmm... I smell something..." Sophie said.

"What?" I asked

"Something like uhm... jealousy?" And let out a big laugh.

"Fvck you." I mouthed and rolled my eyes.

I feel so weak and bored. I haven't seen Glaiza after our first period. I am still waiting for her text, did she forget that she need to meet me? I was about to text her when my phone rang so I immediately answered my phone. "Hello? Where are you?" Kunot noo kong tanong.

"Ikaw nasan ka?" Walang emosiyong niyang sabi.

"I am here at the math department." I said smiling ear to ear na parang excited na makita siya.

"Okay. Pupuntahan kita jan." Then she hung up. I suddenly felt something.. like something bad might happen. 'Excited ka lang Rhi.'

Ilang minuto lang at natatanaw ko na siya. I wave my hand for her to see me at nakita naman niya kaya nagmadali siyang pumunta sa dereksiyon ko.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"Hi." She responded. "Ano na sasabihin mo?" She asked.

"Uhm.. ano kasi.. mabuti siguro kung kumain tayo sa labas tsaka tayo mag-usap? San mo gusto? Sag—-"

"Why don't you spill it straight to the point?" Sabi niya na parang naiinip na.

"Okay.. Glai.. look I know na walang kapatawaran yung ginawa ko sayo but I promise.. I promise to not brea—"

"Just Stop making promises Rhi! I am done with you. We're done remember?" sagot niya. Napapansin ko sa mga mata nito na parang nawawala na yung pag-asa niya saming dalawa.

"Alam ko na galit ka sakin but Glai just give me another chance huh? I won't mess this up again. I swear." I took a step closer to her and held her hands "forgive me please? Come back love love?" And I kissed the back of her hand.

"Rhi.. " napapikit ito tsaka hinila ang kamay niya sa pagkakahawak ko. She looked me in the eyes and said "walang tayo Rhi.. yung nangyari sa resort, lahat yon naiwan na doon. Wag na natin dalhin dito.."

That words broke me. "No... love please?.." sabi ko na naiiyak.

"We're done Rhi. Wala ng dapat balikan pa. Tapos na yon at parte na lang yon ng isang magandang panaginip at mananatiling panaginip lang. You were right, We need to let go Rhi."

"Love please.. don't do this. Glai please..." i said begging.

"Kung walang maglelet go patuloy parin tayong masasaktan at ayoko na.. ayoko na maulit yung sakit Rhi... so I'm gonna let you go." She said then turned her back at me as I watch her walk away hanggang wala nakong makita ni anino niya.

"No..." i cried hopelessly, like a little kid. When someone suddenly hugged me.

"Sshhh.. Heyy.. everything's gonna be fine." I looked back to see who is it and It was my friends. Then I cry out loud.

"It's all my fault. It was all my fault and I deserve this!" I cried and cried and cried that day and my friends are with me who stayed whole night, comforting me until I fall asleep.

'She was my first love and my greatest heartbreak. I don't know how am I suppose to move on. They said pain makes you strong but does it make you happy also? Maybe were meant to break each others heart to find the right one for us.'

A/N:

Hello pepz. Sorry for a very very late late update. I haven't opened my account bc I forgot my password kaya natagalan bago ko naalala. Hihi. College life is really a struggle. I hope nanjan parin kayo. Don't forget to click the star button and feel free to comment your thoughts. Love you all.  -J❣️