5! sneak out

SEPTEMBER

3RD POV:
bea currently sat on her piano seat, her guitar next to her, a notebook not so far away as she tried to continue and think of the next songs for the album.

the collaboration with why don't we was almost over as it's been over two weeks and the group of 10 was done writing the song and now all they had left was record the song and then film the music video.

her fingers played random melodies on her piano keys as she tried to come up with something but she had not much inspiration coming.

usually the songs she wrote would be based of her past relationship that went horrible which caused their break up and a lot of drama after that, and all though the girl knew it wasn't right to write songs about the events she still did it.

"bea it's 12'am please go to sleep we all need it as well," charlotte spoke softly as only her head poke inside the girl's room.

"i'll be done soon," bea sighed a small smile on her lips as charlotte nodded closing the door silently her footsteps heard until she made it to her room.

bea closed her notebook moving it to her drawer, she settled her guitar carefully on it's case as she placed it on the corner of her room, more then tired to change from her sweatpants and oversized long sleeve t-shirt the girl decided to keep them on and just grab her phone and lay down.

even though she told charlotte she would sleep, at this moment the girl could do anything but sleep as she scrolled through her instagram feed, seeing the usual instagram girl posts and nothing big being changed.

it had been thirty minutes and the girl was slowly starting to daze off when she heard a bang on her balcony window making her jump up in surprise.

she layed down on her bed after the bang didn't get heard again but only a minute passed after another bang got heard making the girl roll her eyes and groan in annoyance as she went to check who's throwing rocks at her window at such an ungodly hour.

and she was more then surprised when she saw the one and only corbyn besson down her balcony smiling wildly.

"come down here," corbyn whispered yell as he motioned to his self with his hands making the girl shake her head in diss agreement.

"c'mon please butter cup i have something to show you," corby pleaded the girl his bottom lip sticking up as his puppy eyes showed through the light of the moon.

"fine," bea rolled her eyes as she got inside, slowly opening her door as she quietly step down the stairs making sure she isn't too loud as she got by the front door getting out of it where she saw corbyn waiting.

"what?" the girl threw her hands in the air as she whispered yelled looking at the older and taller blonde boy.

"come with me down the hills of LA," the boy acquired his hands pointing at his car a smile on his face as the girl stared at him pure confusion her face her eyebrows knitted.

"it's 1am i'm not doing that," the girl shook her head as she was about to get back inside but she felt a hand slip on hers pulling her back her as now she was trapped in corbyn's arms.

"please," the boy pleaded his puppy eyes irresistible for the brunette girl who sighed the thought of sneaking out freaking her out but she still decided to agree.

"let's go," the boy smiled as he took to his car, both of them getting in as corbyn drove to a very familiar hill for him as be attended to go there every time things weren't going right for him.

"we're here," corbyn declared as both him and bea stepped out of the car, a wind of coldness took over their body their hair blowing a bit.

"take my hand i don't want you falling," corbyn stretched out his hand for bea as they climbed through some rocks bea scared from the thought of falling but corbyn's hands giving her comfort.

they arrived at the top, the view was breathtaking, as you could see the beautiful blue beach, now more of a dark color because of the darkness of the night and the stars we're shining together with the moon reflecting down the deep sea.

bea could've only guessed one thing and one thing only, and that was that the two of them are going to see the sunrise through the far edge of the sea as they sat on the age of the cliff they just currently climbed on.

"come sit down," corbyn suggested as bea sat down next to him, closer then corbyn had expected all though he didn't mind, his hands crept around her waist her head on his shoulder.

"you don't mind this right?" corbyn asked as his eyes went to his hand wrapped around the girl's small waist as the girl only managed to shake her head.

"so we just sit here?" bea questioned her eyes going to the blonde boy and then returning back to the outer view in front of her.

"i mean if you want too," corbyn shrugged his head now resting on her as he pulled her even closer.

"i wanna watch the sunset with you," bea mumbled her eyes closing for a moment her cheeks flushing a color from the sudden statement she made.

"and i want that just as much as you do," corbyn whispered quietly his lips kissing her head and then going back to the previous position.

and one thing led to another now the couple was laying down in the not so comfortable rocky space they had both of corbyn's arms wrapped around the girls waist and bea's head on corbyn's chest as they slept on the wildness not even caring about anything else.

not even the fact that no one knew that the two were out and not in their rooms.

[a/n]

i love corbyn besson