30! double date

NOVEMBER

3RD POV
"i think grayson likes to torture you," bea spoke up her head tilting to the side as she watched rome put red lip stick on her lips an eye roll evidently coming from her.

"bea baby i know you're looking after me but i love gray," rome told the girl closing her lip stick and placing it in her bag, "he just likes having fun and besides he has no idea that i used to have feelings for daniel," she shrugged closing her bag as hera chuckled as she leaned on the door munching on some ice cream.

"used to? that's bold for you to say," she chuckled her mouth full of ice cream making rome scrunch her nose up, hera swallowing before continuing, "let me break it out to you. you like grayson, but you love daniel," hera explained plopping on romes bed taking yet another spoonful of her ice cream.

"time will tell you guys that i actually want a life with grayson," rome shook her head smiling as she got a text notification, "that's gray bye bye ladies," she waved off at her friends.

"can i have some?" bea asked hera nodded both of them walking downstairs to grab another spoon so they could both eat.

"look at you mon chéri you look amazing," grayson complimented the girl who slightly blushed as she send him a sheepishly smile.

"you don't look so bad either bear-bear," she giggled both of them getting in the car as they drove off to the restaurant that they had planned the date at.

"so are you still close friends with daniel?" grayson asked as he pulled up to the parking lot making the girl furrow her eyebrows.

"acquaintances certainly yes," the girl replied as they got out of the car, "why would you ask that?"

"well considering you two kissed in the video you know i was just asking," grayson shrugged making the girl gulp hard as she thought of the exact moment her hand interlacing with grayson's.

"don't worry about it," she smiled at him as he smiled back nodding both of them walking up to the entrance and inside the restaurant.

"table for four under the name of daniel seavey?" grayson questioned as the receptionist nodded showing their way to their table where they had found bryana and daniel who were laughing about something.

"oh i see you finally made it," daniel smiled as both him and bryana stood up a hug being shared between the two girl and a handshake between the two boys, a handshake between the opposite genders as well.

"this is a nice place," rome commented as she sat down grayson soon after her after he had fixed her chair as the waitress came giving everyone a menu a small "thank you" leaving the four mouths.

"so fire on fire is almost 10 million huh?" bryana asked starting a conversation after a minute of silence as a smile grew on rome's face.

"yes i'm like so happy and at the same time is so unbelievable," she answered overjoyed causing the group to laugh as grayson's made it's way on top of her hand that was resting on the table.

"you always bring that crazy side of you huh?" grayson chuckled, daniel's eyes falling into their hands as gritted his teeth going to look at his girlfriend next to him who was in awe of the couple in front of her, in realization daniel wrapped his arm around her waist making her smile at him as he send one softly back.

the waitress had soon come taking everyone's orders before walking away leaving the four once more alone into silence.

"so grayson you make youtube videos right?" daniel asked joining in the conversation as grayson nodded.

"yes actually with my twin brother ethan," grayson replied his mouth twitching in a smile at the mention of his twin brother, as daniel nodded.

"how's the actress life going for you bry?" rome asked this time the whole table attention going to bryana who tuck a piece of hair behind her ear before starting.

"very good actually my netflix show is doing great i did a couple of auditions and now we wait," bryana replied to the question as daniel wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"her show is literally amazing and her role is fab," he joked around looking at the girl as bryana looked up at him a laugh leaving her mouth as well.

"the food is coming," grayson spoke up after him and rome had been just staring at the couple in front of them who were smiling at each other their eyes connected.

and no matter that they had their partners next to each other, rome and daniel couldn't help but feel the connection between the two, their hearts aching every time the other flirted with their boyfriend or girlfriend, neither one of them able to say something because of the situation they had stuck themselves into.

a/n

anyways stan berbyn for clear skin