12! ping pong date

OCTOBER

3RD POV
jack fixed his brown jack a hand going through his hair as he smiled at himself about the fact that he was taking evelynn out after so many tries of convincing her.

"daniel bro wait," jack noticed daniel walk past him remembering to ask him about something in specific as he took out his airpods.

"what?" daniel monotonously asked looking at the guy shorter then him.

"did you talk—" jack moved out around a bit, "you know," he squinted his eyebrows as daniel rolled his eyes nodding as a reply before walking away.

jack shook his head before grabbing his car keys and walking to the garage driving to the skyhigh's house place where he was gonna pick up evelynn for some really exciting news.

he rang the doorbell a hand running through his hair for the last time before the door opened to reveal none other then evelynn herself, her hair was straight and she was wearing ripped jeans with crop top with rebooks on her feet while she smiled at the blonde boy.

"hi there lynn," jack greeted the girl with a hug squeezing the girl gently while the girl hugged back a small giggle leaving her mouth as her feet were slightly above ground.

"hi jack," evelynn greeted once the girl pulled away before they ran to jack's car and driver to the destination where jack was gonna send her.

"welcome to the best part of this date," jack announced as evelynn looked in front of her to see a ping pong center.

"our favorite game," she giggled getting out of the car jack copying the movement.

their hands slowly intertwined with each other as they walked inside the center jack paying for a table and grabbing the ball and the rackets. 

"i'm gonna beat you so bad," evelynn jumped up and down as jack laughed shaking his head.

"in your dreams my lady," he smirked starting the game both of them sharing laughs and giggles as jack told jokes being his usual self.

evelynn was surprise that after their fourth game was done jack climbed on the stage near the area of the ping pong players and walked to the mic.

"i would like to get everyone attention please," he coughed close to the mic and with that a couple of people left their games and some continued not caring about the young boy.

"someone in this room is the most beautiful person that i have ever met in this world," he stopped taking a breath his eyes landing on evelynn, "this girl changed my life in ways that no one could not understand, it was not because of how she looked or how hot she was but because she liked me the way i am," jack stopped after a couple awe-s started going around his eyes never leaving evelynn's.

"this girl shared laughs with me and we stayed up till 5am watching tiktoks, she got in trouble with me literally the first day we met and ever since then i knew she was the one-" jack pointed at evelynn, "i guess you can call it love at first sight," he shrugged before grabbing the mic and walking over to evelynn.

"evelynn blue thumann will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?" jack asked evelynn who gasped before nodding her head.

and that was the moment where evelynn felt jack's lips on hers, their kiss was passionate as there were claps being heard from the people around them, their lips moved in sync until they both pulled away their foreheads still touching.

"i love you jack robert avery,"

"i love you more evelynn blue thumann."

a/n

it's been awhile since i've updated this book
but it was worth it
right?