32! pregnant or not

NOVEMBER

3RD POV
hera's mouth let out a shaky breath as she pressed the doors ring bell, she stood in front of the why don't we mansion, impatiently waiting for the door to open so she can finally go to the doctor and find out if there's another human living inside her.

the door had soon opened, none other then zach herron coming out, his hair messed up and he was on a spaghetti strip tshirt and grey sweatpants, his eyes widening at the sight of the girl.

"hera hi-"

"come out here," hera stopped the boy a small sigh leaving her mouth as zach furrowed his eyebrows him stepping out of the house and closing the door behind him.

"is everything alright?"

"no zach," hera told the boy who gulped visibly nodding as he took a step closer to the girl, "i need to tell you something," she told the boy as she choked back tears her eyes going up at the sky before landing down at the boy again.

"what's wrong hehe?" the boy asked his hand making it's way to her shoulder, the feeling comforted the girl as she avoided the thought of pushing his hand away from her.

"you might be a dad," hera told the boy looking up at him, her eyes watering as tears escaping her eyes, the boy's mouth opened him staring of to nothing as he didn't know what to say, "i'm sorry," hera cried as zach snapped out of his zone out wrapping his arms around the girl and hugging her.

"hey hey it's okay don't worry i'm not mad," zach reassured the girl who was crying on his chest as he softly moved his hand up and down her back.

"i have a doctor appointment in half an hour do-"

"i'll put my shoes on," the boy stopped the girl as he stepped inside yelling a "i'm going out" as he put his shoes on, going out he grabbed the girl's hand, "my car come on," he rushed the girl as they both got in the car, zach's heart was beating faster then usual, his mind running circles as he didn't know what to do, nor did he ever think he would ever be a father at this much of a young age.

they parked in the hospital's parking lot, both walking out of the car as zach stretched his hand out hera walking up to him and grabbing as they both walked inside the hospital.

"hi i'm here for an appointment with mr. cooper," hera had signed in at the receptionist who had nodded and send them where the waiting room was and they had been sitting down waiting for them to be called after waiting for about 10 minutes.

"mrs. lave please come inside," a nurse had called from one of the doors as both hera and zach got up hand in hand walking inside the room where she was met with her doctor.

"ok i want you to sit down", mrs. lodge showed the girl where she had to sit as hera nodded, "and you sir can sit right there," she showed another chair to zach as zach walked up to it sitting down, impatiently waiting to see the results.

the doctor had asked hera quite some question, like when did the symptoms start and if her period was late, and then continued with her check up before walking out of the room leaving hera and zach alone with a nurse.

"are you gonna keep the baby?" the nurse had asked sending hera a dirty look as the girl furrowed her eyebrows, "you know if you're pregnant."

"of course i'm going to keep it," hera laughed slightly still uncomfortable from the weird looks that the woman was giving her as she decided to turn her gaze to zach who send a soft smile towards her.

after impatiently waiting for another 10 minutes the doctor had come in the room with a bunch of papers, "congratulations mrs. lave," the doctor smiled as a grin made it's way to zach's mouth, a gasp leaving hera's, "you're pregnant," mrs. lodge smiled as zach got up a cheer leaving his mouth, as the doctor shook her head laughing.

"if you want an ultrasound you can come here by thursay, so two days from now?"

"sounds good," zach smiled as hera got walking up to zach's side, "thank you so much once more," zach grinned as he shook the doctor's hand before both him and hera walked out.

"zach if you don't believe me that you're the father we could do a paternity test," hera spoke up after the couple was out of the building as zach stopped on his track turning to look at the brunette girl.

"if i believe anyone in this world it's you," zach spoke to the girl before leaning in, the girl shortly following on the action, their lips once more meeting and the feelings once more were back.

a/n

hi ello
who's happy?
or sad?