31! negative! positive?

NOVEMBER

3RD POV
"ok just don't be scared i'll be here ok," rome spoke up to hera who grabbed the pregnancy test box walking inside the bathroom and grabbing one peeing on it she walked out, rome handing the girl a water bottle.

"ok i'm gonna take three tests and see what they say and i have booked an appointment for tomorrow," hera explained before chucking on the water bottle as rome's hand rested on her back as a sign of assurance.

"i'm gonna go pee in another one and then we'll see what the first one says," she stated as she walked to the bathroom peeing on the other one, getting up she grabbed the pregnancy test that had been resting not looking at it she walked out handing the test to rome who took it, "look for me i don't know how to react."

rome nodded turning the pregnancy around and looking at it a wave of relief running through her body, "you're not pregnant hera," rome told the girl who let out a shaky breath tears forming in her eyes as she fell into her knees, her heart beating fast.

"come on you have nothing to worry about," rome grabbed the last water bottle walking up to hera grabbing her arm and her getting up so she could drink and take her last test.

her hand was shaking when she grabbed it as she chucked on it some spilling on her shirt as she threw the water bottle on the bed once she was done, "let's get this over with," she walked to the bathroom taking the last test and grabbing the other one.

she walked out before turning the test around once more being negative, "this is negative too," she breathed out as rome grabbed her hair in frustration, hera leaning against the door frame as they waited for the last one.

"i'm gonna grab it now," hera spoke after a couple minutes of silence walking inside the bathroom, grabbing the test she walked out as rome waited in anticipation, hera turned the test her face going pale as for her it felt like her heart stopped for a briefly moment, "it's positive," hera gasped her eyes filling with tears as rome immediately got up rushing to the girl and grabbing the test looking at it and realizing that it is indeed positive.

"hey hey shhh it's okay," rome calmed the girl down whose breath had quicken as she held the pregnancy, the world around her feeling dizzy as all she saw was blurry before blackness took over and her body collapsed with the floor.

a/n

so she's pregnant
or is she?