9! interview

OCTOBER

3RD POV:
the girls all took a seat in the five black seats that were set in front of the camera, ready to start the interview.

"welcome ladies and gentlemen to a new video and today we have the one and only SkyHigh with us today," the interviewer announced as the audience clapped and cheered and the girls only waved while smiling.

"girls please introduce yourselves," the interview smiled as the girls nodded.

"i'm charlotte"

"i'm bea"

"i'm rome"

"i'm evelynn"

"i'm hera"

"and this is skyhigh"

the girls introduced theirselves as the audience cheered throughout every time one of the girls names got mentioned.

"so girls how are you feeling today?"

"good thank god," charlotte smiled at the interviewer and then the camera.

"talk for yourself the amount of sleep i've been getting doesn't yell good to me," hera sassed as the everyone laughed at the girl's comment as the girl joined as well.

"are you working on new music?"

"well yes an album actually and well we've been teasing for awhile and i can't wait to actually show it," rome answered.

"when is it coming out?"

"well we can't say the exact date but sometimes around the new year," bea answered smiling.

"what inspired you to start the band?"

"well me and bea went to X factor together and rome with evelynn lived in the same town so they would travel together we met charlotte through bea who had gone to a few tours with her and then we once all were together and i started singing and soon everyone joined and we were like wow this is amazing," hera explained a giggle living her mouth at the end of it.

"yeah and it all happened under the stars outside of our bus tour," bea added finishing.

"what inspired your band name?"

"well as we said we sang together for the first time under the stars and well bea loves the moon, hera is obsessed with stars and i with rome always read books about the stars, evelynn always wanted to go to space so it was all kinda put together," charlotte explained.

"that's right imma be the first person on mars," evelynn joked poking her tongue out as everyone around her laughed.

"is any of you in a relationship?"

"nope we are all single," bea answered as her lips went on a thin line.

"going with the music category would you ever consider collaborating with someone?"

"well let's just say yes and very soon," hera answered.

"be ready for an explosion like just prepare your sky hearts cause damn," rome added laughing.

"sounds fun"

"for how long have you guys been a band for?"

"going strong for 2 years," charlotte replied this time as all the girls yelled a "yeah" in excitement.

"did you guys hit off with each other since the beginning?"

"well partly yes but i hated bea in the beginning because i thought she was such a stick up," hera answered going a shade of red as bea rolled her eyes making a funny face.

"she turned out the opposite by the way," added hera.

"and last question for today and the most requested one what's y'all relationship with why don't we?"

"well we're just friends," rome shrugged as she held back her disgust face from calling daniel a "friend".

"well yeah we saw each other in an event and we hit off," hera added.

"and they share the same energy as us," evelynn continued as she thought about all the trouble jack and her have gotten into.

"and they are really happy people overall," bea smiled at the camera as all of the girls nodded.

"yeah and we're close friends," charlotte ended the answers

"ok girls thank you so much for coming,"

"our pleasure," bea replied.

"this is the end of our this interview with skyhigh hopefully to many more good bye guys,"

"good bye," all of the girls said in union.

a/n

just a filler