6! zdong

OCTOBER

3RD POV:
bea woke up her surrounding being unknown for her for a minute until she turned to her left to find a cute blonde sleeping peacefully and as she realized what time it is her eyes went wide and heart pounded at the thought that she went out last night and the girls have no idea about it.

"corbyn wake up," the girl slightly nudged the blonde boy who let out a groan rubbing his eyes trying to adjust to the brightness around him.

"good morning butter cup," corbyn lazily smiled at the girl as they got up, him stretching her and there.

"we have to go home now," bea stammered as she grabbed the boy's hand practically dragging him down the cliff.

corbyn stopped mid tracks pulling the girl close to his chest, "if you don't stop running then you might hurt yourself," he whispered at the girl's ear who's cheeks went red.

corbyn's hand once again intertwined with bea's as the carefully climbed down the cliff to corbyn's car.

"the girls are gonna be so worried," bea facepalmed herself sighing as corbyn drove her back to her and her bandmates house.

"hey it's gonna be ok," the boy smiled gazing at the girl for a moment as he took her hand on his and then back on the road.

-

"can somebody go wake up bea?" charlotte sleepy requested as hera only put her hand up notifying that she'll go up and check on the other brunnete girl.

only when she went inside her room and bathroom no one was there.

hera hurried down the stairs at the kitchen where 3 of her other bandmates were staying.

"um guys bea is not in her room," hera said as she pointed up stairs, making charlotte choke on her coffee letting out coughs.

"what do you mean she's not in her room?" rome asked setting her tea down in the table, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she stared at the only brunette girl standing up.

"i checked her room and bathroom but she's not there," hera explained motioning with her hands through every word she spoke as worry fill her face.

"but she didn't tell us she was going out," evelynn added the worry on her face was more then noticeable and as the doorbell rang all of the girls hurried to the door to find a still sleepy bea right in front of them.

"where the fuck were you?" rome asked as bea got inside crashing in the living room couch.

"out," mumbled bea as her head nuzzled on one of the many pillows on the couch she was laying down at.

"bea get up right now and tell us when, where and with who did you go out," charlotte ordered as a groan escaped from the girl's mouth as she got up.

"i got out last night and went to a cliff to sky gaze with corbyn," the girl blushed as she got lost in a gaze thinking about the blonde boy.

"and you didn't even care to tell us," evelynn screamed making all of the girls jump from surprise.

"i'm sorry he came around 1am and i just wasn't thinking straight i guess," the girl apologized to the other girls.

"ok get rest will talk later," charlotte excused herself out of the room with all of the other girls following close behind.

-

"i'm out," hera yelled as she walked out of the door to her car and was now riding to the destination where her part of the music video was going to be filmed.

as she arrived at the destination she parked her car, on the way she passed a very familiar park but she couldn't quite seem to remember where she had seen it.

the girl walked out of her car locking it as she walked inside the huge abounded building where her part of the music video was gonna get filmed.

when she walked in she saw all of the huge cameras and the filming crew was scattered everywhere, she noticed her manager and director talking and the makeup and hair artist working with someone?

"zdong," the girl exclaimed happily when she saw the brunette boy in the makeup seat getting ready for his shot.

"hehe what are you doing here?" zach asked confused as he got up from his seat wrapping his arms around the girl's waist her feet slightly not touching the ground.

"i came here for my part," the girl explained as they pulled out from the hug the boy sitting on his chair once again.

"me too," zach said as the makeup artist started working on his "bruises" once again and "fire burns".

"i'm low key scared from fire but i'll get through it," hera laughed as the makeup artist worked on her "bruised" arm.

"don't worry we'll be back to back i'll save you if anything," zach cockily smirked as the girl let out a laugh soon joined by zach.

"ok zachary and hera you'll up in 5"

[a/n]

hi i don't know what to say
:))))