[ Chapter 7 ]

"Almost...there!" Esmerelda panted. "Just..keep...going!" Esmerelda and Aquamarina crashed to the floor, in a sweating mess. They were soo tired that until then they didn't notice their change of surroundings. The Sandy-golden floor and crystal clear shores were no more. Instead they were in this strange, jungle biome. Different shades of green came from all directions. Tropical fruit hung from the chocolate-brown tree trunks and vibrant green leaves. The floor, wet and muddy, was covered in leaves, squashed fruit, and a few random fries. 

        "The food pixie must have been here." said Aquamarina, rolling her eyes. By now, since they crashed to the wet, dirty floor, they were covered in mud from head to toe. 

        "Ugh, what is this smelly stuff? It's disgusting and it smells like rotting garbage!" asked Esmerelda. A strange rustle came from the bushes and another strange creature peeked out. 

        "Hello my friends! You seem to be lost! How about some Nature-towels to dry you off? You sure look muddy." The creature handed both of them a palm-tree leaf. Esmerelda looked at the creature questioningly. 

        " We are supposed to wipe ourselves...with...- Oh all right!" Esmerelda wiped her face, expecting some sort of friction burn or something. But the leaf felt like a super soft rhyming-sheep woolly towel wiping against her face. And it wiped her face clean. She cleaned most of her body and everything was sparkly-shiny! Aquamarina must have figured that out too, because she was frantically wiping her beautiful, long, wavy turquoise to let all the mud disappear. Esmerelda wiped her own brown short, tangly hair. 

        "Well can we take a few towels and be on our way?" asked Esmerelda hesitantly. 

         "Of course! Goodbye travelers!" And that where They both continued to walk and walk, hoping to reach some sort of civilization.

Meanwhile...

        "My boss just wont let me go, wouldn't he? This dimension is huge, and he expects me to find them on time?? Well i'll just ask the food pixies. Maybe they will have some info about these troublesome "humans"."