11

Alastor pov
After I left y/n home to go back to hotel . Walking back to hotel my thoughts were filled with. a fluttery like warmth through out my entire body . thinking about y/n she's something I don't know about ... something new.to her personality to how she got down here .just in general she's an unique anomaly . that I would like to break open to .to see who and what she really is .
(20 minutes later)
/Opening the door\

OH HONEYS HOME !~ I said to purposely annoy certain people .and too give them and when I mean them .I mean Charlie honestly it's quite easy to scare her .Wich is absolutely funny to me . Oh Al your back your did you go ?. Charlie asked me oh it's simple sweet heart your "auntie" and I had dinner with each other and talked honestly she's quite a charming thing yes indeed .I said to her with her replying oh! Really well I hope she wasn't mean to you .she  mean whatever do you mean?. I asked while tilting my head . because from what I've seen she's a mysterious but dainty little thing .well.. you see she's um how should I say this she's nearly as bad as you  .vaggie said while glaring at me with hatred and fear good . vaggie I know you don't like Alastor but her please don't ever judge her . Charlie said to vaggie .WHY SHOULDN'T I SHE'S JUST LIKE HIM A MURDER yelled vaggie .  Vaggie  * sniff " back when I was little and exterminator tried to kill me if  if she didn't help me like she did I would not be alive today . Charlie  said sadness in her voice whiles as vaggie stayed quiet  . -angel dust simply came closer and put a hand on her shoulder saying continue but calmer .for once he seemed solemn unlike. his cocky flirtatious kind of attitude. Charlie takes a deep breath before continuing . Vaggie I know she's done some bad things but please believe I know she believes in me she's only ever had shown honesty and kindness towards me but there's more  .she said while tears start filling up her eyes .  vaggie said who's only wanted help and protect charlie .

Charlie continues before y/n died she was nearly raped and killed in self-defense like I've said she's done so much for me I want to give people like her,you and angel a chance at better life .  As Charlies says this vaggie feels regret filling her eyes .well atleast from my point of view .how ever I wasn't really paying attention much afterwards . because afterwards I walked away acting like my usual self .how ever on the inside I felt shock, sadness and most in important ANGER for what happened to her .now usually wouldn't have thses kind of thoughts .how ever if it's her it's an exception apparently .

Note
Hello everyone I know I've been off track on the hh vs bh thing but with in that area of time I didn't know what to write till to day and also a thanks for reading this book and have a happy holidays like what ever you celebrate !😄😁😅😀😃