Author's Note

• Dedicated to Everyone

Upon reading Top 10 Authors by Admiralty_Gorgeous, I became fascinated with the idea of interviews on Wattpad. There was just one thing: All the interview books I could find were interviewing top authors talk about all their fans, and, while that would be great once in a while, the book I couldn’t find, and the book I wanted to find, was a well-written one with undiscovered authors, like me, who lots of people on Wattpad could relate to. 

The idea hatched in my head before I realized it was there, and before long I was sending a rambling message to M.C. Elizabeth, my first subject, feeling incredibly self-conscious. By Joanna four interviews and three weeks later, I was a lot more self confident.

Many of the authors I interviewed have never been interviewed before and, as a general criteria, but not a set rule, have 5k followers of less. I’ll probably stop writing this when it gets so long there’s no way anyone’s going to get to the chapters I’m posting, at which point I’ll probably make a sequel or something.

Writing this has been both incredibly busy and incredibly thrilling. I interviewed one while eating lunch and trying to finish algebra. I interviewed Joanna at one in the morning post Jimmy Kimmel Live. Many of the people I interview thank me for the oppurtunity, at which point I profusely thank them for being willing to do it. The people I interview make the increasingly irratic schedule worth it. It's been a wild, incredibly serendipitious ride thus far, and for that I have no one but you wackadoo writers like me for. 

I’d like to thank, first and foremost, all the authors who got a message from some user named spacechair in their inbox asking them to answer a bunch of super random questions and said yes. I’d also like to go as far as to call them saints, because I copied and pasted questions as fast as they could answer. Please go follow them. They’re all awesome. All of them.

And before you think I’m real clever or something, just know that a lot of the really smart silly questions came from the internet or Jimmy Kimmel. (Except for the Disney princess one with M.C. That was all me.)

Enjoy!

-Hanna

Also, just a heads-up: All hateful comments towards the authors will be reported. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.