Jada (@themusic_inme)

So you know how I’m always pouring my heart out to authors because I sent them a random message and I could be Hannibal Lector and they chose to confide in me their love of Starfucker anyway? It was the opposite this time. Jada (themusic_inme) approached me about promoting her book Un Natural in this book. I was, at the time, preparing chapters for all my books to publish a few days before Christmas as a treat, and I was like, “Promote your book? How ‘bout an interview?” and she said “yes.” (I’m paraphrasing here.)

Me: Why do you write?

MM: I have all these Ideas and thoughts in my head and I needed some way to let them out. Writing is how I do that. 

Me: What do you like the most about writing?

MM: What I like most about writing is that it is always there for me to express my feelings and thoughts when nothing else is

Me: Where did you get the idea for Un Natural?

MM: I was watching the music video for Titanium by David Guetta and it just came to me

Me: Which genre do you like the most to write? To read? 

MM: I like to write science fiction books the most, but strangely I read way more teen fiction romance books 

Me: Why did you join Wattpad?

MM: I was looking up on the App Store free books and I stumbled apon wattpad. I was instantly hooked with the fact that there were so many books to read.

Me: Now for the silly questions :D

Me: Would you rather go to a Rolling Stones or Nirvana concert? (Pretend for a moment all the band members are alive.)

MM: Nirvana

Me: Me, I'd sit in a corner and cry in indecision. I admire the two seconds it took for you to decide.

Me: Do you have a favorite emoji?

MM: Lol idk I just reaaaally like nirvana and 

MM: *attempts to send emoji*

Me: Just write it out, Wattpad's weird about emojis

MM: Um it's the cheesing one

Me: They need to fix that -_-

MM: Seriously they won't even let me do my favorite emoji 

Me: it's actually quite sad

Me: I’m assuming from your username you like music. What’s your favorite genre?

MM: That is the hardest question I've ever had to answer, because I like so many different types of music it's hard to pick one, but if I had to id maybe say r&b, just based on the fact that I grew up listening to it and it's a big part of my family 

Me: That's it for today. Thanks for letting me interview you.

MM: No, thank you so much for taking your time to interview me. :) 

So, in other unrelated news, I made my username a ninja emoji. Yeah, you know that’s right.

As you probably learned from this interview, Jada’s an amazing person who I have had the pleasure of meeting (over the Internet, but still) and whom you will never have even the fleeting idea of pressing the unfollow button on. Did that make any sense? I hope so.