27. Lovely

Hey guys! So Sam and I are so grateful for getting over 600 reads on this story, when we first posted it, we expected to get like maybe 5 or 6, so thank you guys sosososo much. Also! PLEASE COMMENT. We love reading peoples comments, and point out any mistakes we might have made!

Comment on which relationship you want to see more of! Harry and Jamie, or Sam and Niall?! Love you guys! Thank you sososososo much <3

********************

JAMIE'S POV

I walked out of the tour bus as Harry followed me. I had my sweatshirt in my hand and put it on as we both walked out of the bus. We stopped to face eachother until we realized that there were fans all around, so we quickly ran inside to the venue. We started to breathe heavily as we closed the door to outside. We were now in a hallway alone. I looked around before saying anything.

"It's cold." I said while hugging myself in my sweatshirt. Harry shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at me.

"Yeah." He said while licking his lips. Things got really awkward, the silence, the constant fixing of our hair. We were all ready to go for the show since it started in about half an hour. I looked up at Harry who had his face looking down.

"So.. what did you want to talk to me about?" I said while smiling at him. He breathed in and looked up into my eyes. I could tell that he was hurting when I looked into his eyes, my smile faded as he began to speak.

"Do you go on twitter?" He asked as I shook my head yes. "Do you see what people say to you?" He asked me. I sighed and took out my phone. Harry was watching my every move as I began to scroll through my messages. I made sure that I had no expression on my face. I locked my phone and looked back up at Harry.

"I don't believe the hype. I'm used to be calling those things." I said while looking into Harry's big green eyes. Suddenly I was taken in with his strong arms surrounding me as I laid my head against his chest.

"You shouldn't be used to it." He said as we stood there and hugged. He finally let go. "Any rumors that come out, I'll tell you if they are true or not, I promise, and they're never-." I cut him off. There was no way that I could let him finish that sentence, but luckily Niall was the one to cut him off instead of me.

"-BUT IM STILL HUNGRY." you could hear Nialls voice ring throughout the halls of the venue. Suddenly Liam, Zayn, Niall and Sam appeared before us. Harry and I let go as we began to walk over to Sam.

"Is everything okay here?" Sam said while wiggling her eyebrow at the two of us. Harry and I both looked up at each other and gave a warm smile as Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"We're okay." He said while still smiling down at me. I glanced at Harry quickly and then looked back up at Sam.

"Yeah, we're okay." I told her. "What are we doing?" I asked because Liam and Zayn were walking into a small room that I was practicing in before.

"Well, you're on in a little bit-" Liam began to say before he was cut off by the one and only Mark.

"JAMIE COME ON, YOURE ON." Mark yelled as I started to walk away from everyone toward backstage, but I was stopped.

"You've got this. I love you." Harry said as he looked at me in the eyes. Why would he tell me he loved me RIGH BEFORE MY FIRST CONCERT?! THIS BOY.

"COME JAMIE." I dragged away by Mark as I began to stand there in disbelief. I finally go backstage where everybody was just basically scraeming at me over the screams that were going on in the arena. They were trying to tell me what mic to use and how the guitars were already on stage and blah blah blah. I was standing there talking to my band who were also nervous. I heard the chants, at first it was "ONE- DIR-ECTION" and it switched over to "JAMIE. JAMIE" That's when I was told that everything was ready. My band left first to go out to the stage and started to play a little introduction to the song I was going to sing. The screams got louder and louder as I walked under the stage and rose through the floor board to find thousands of people cheering and watching my every move. This was the dream.