Christmas Special- Wish upon a star

Winter..the one season you never really liked, the biggest reason was because it was always around this time of the year when you suddenly would get very ill. You were laying at the moment tucked in your bed with a high fever, Sapphire and the other had just left for class which meant you were all alone in your very hot dorm room. Letting out a sigh you reach for your scroll and notice you had gotten a text from Yang.

Messages:

Yang: "Hey handsome, how's the fever?"

Y/N: "It's still here.. sorry for having to cancel our date yesterday."

Yang: "Oh don't worry about it, we can always have another one when you get better, I'll drop by after class to check on you."

Y/N: "Thanks Yang, love you"

Yang: "Love you too."

You felt a smile slowly form on your face as you put down your scroll and curl up under the covers. After about an hour of laying in bed feeling miserable you hear the door to your dorm slowly open, looking over you Yang poking her head in and smiles at the sight of you being awake. 

Yang: "Sorry for taking so long, Ruby needed some help with homework."

Y/N: "It's fine, i'm just glad that your here"

Yang closes the door behind her as she grabs a chair and sits down next to your bed, reaching out she softly holds your hand.

Yang: "Is there anything your amazing girlfriend can do to help you feel better?"

Y/N: "Some soup would be good"

Yang: "One bowl of soup coming right up~"

Yang happily skips off to the small kitchen you have in your dorm room while you slowly sat up in your bed with your legs hanging off the side.

Y/N: "So are you and Ruby going home to celebrate Christmas tomorrow?"

Yang: "We are not sure, Blake was gonna stay here at beacon while Weiss had planned to go home and celebrate with her family. What about you and Sapphire?"

You shrug and sighed as you looked towards the kitchen, seeing Yang walk around checking the cabinets for any kind of soup.

Y/N: "Well Sapphire is heading home to her parents, Thorin and Olivia both decided to stay here for Christmas since they had some stuff to do... while i'm not so sure what to do"

Yang stopped and looked over towards you, slowly she walked over and sat down on your lap smiling.

Yang: "You can always celebrate with us, your my boyfriend after all"

You smiled under your face mask as you looked into her lilac eyes.

Y/N: "Yeah... that sounds nice"

Yang: "Great! but right now.." 

Yang placed her hand on your chest and lightly push you onto your back.

Yang: "You rest while i make you soup, if i see you sit up again when i come back then you can celebrate Christmas alone."

You chuckled and nodded as she turned to walk back to the kitchen while you went back to resting under your warm covers.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Yang nursing chibi Y/N

It was Christmas day and you were on your way to Yang's house based on the directions she sent, You were honestly nervous to meet their father since you were hoping to at least a good first impression. the usually green land of Patch was nearly blindingly white since it usually snowed a lot during winter here. As you reach the front porch of Yang's house you took a deep breath as you pull out a Santa hat from your jacket pocket and quickly put it on.