Kiri and Bakubro

(Kirishima POV)

"You love me? Why? I'm not anything special." "Of course you are, you're special to me. I love you and only you. You saved me, from myself and others. Eijiro Kirishima, will you do me the honour of going on a date with me?" "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I jumped into his arms, hugging him as tight as I could, he was so comfortable. "Hey is it ok if I call you Kiri from now on?" "Sure, so long as I get to call you Bakubro?" "Deal." "Yes! I like the soft side of you, I didn't know you had one," I said laughing. He laughed too, I wish he showed off this side more often. I never knew he was hurting this much. He puts up this front. I wish I had known, maybe I could've helped him sooner, I don't want him to hurt like my sister did. I can't lose someone like that again, not someone I love. Especially not him.

(Bakubro POV)

He keeps looking at my arms, he looks like he might cry. I don't think I've seen him cry before today. "Kiri, you ok?" He looks so lost in thought, just looking up and down at my arms. "Uh yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about something. It's nothing don't worry about it. I'll tell All Might we're skipping next period. I know just the place to cheer us up!" He got up and reached for my hand. I wonder where we're going?