Future

Bakugo POV

I graduated top of my class at UA, being scouted by multiple agencies. Kiri and I continued to date through the years. We both joined the same agency and made it to the top 10 heroes together. I was deemed an inspiration to many being the first openly trans hero and had the highest popularity ranking of all time, even surpassing All Might. 

At our first hero billboard ceremony, Deku and I were thought to be the main contenders for the number one spot. Our first year as pros Deku won number one but by our second year, I had surpassed him and become the number one hero. Red Riot was called the manliest hero holding the number 6 spot. At the after-party, Kiri got up on stage and proposed to me in front of the whole world on international tv.  I was more than happy to say yes, we ended up skipping our honeymoon in lew of working. We adopted 2 kids and learned to move past everything that happened in the past. We got our happily ever after. 

AN: Thank you guys so much for reading this!  hope you guys enjoyed it! Please let me know if there is anything else you guys would like me to write! Please consider checking out my other works/stories! Again, thank you sm! I never expected this story to get this many views and this much love and support! This means the world to me!